Yudina's Complete Discography
Dennis
2003-12-11 02:28:55 UTC
Finally I finished my work at Yudina's complete discography. here is
what we have at the moment:

MARIA YUDINA'S DISCOGRAPHY

+Mozart. Concerto A-dur K. 488 (1943) All-Union Radio Symphony
Orchestra, Alexander Gauk, conductor (?) CD: Dante LYS, HPC 121

+Schubert. Sonata no. 21 B-dur (August 1947)

+Beethoven. Choral Fantasy op. 80 (1947) Sergei Gorchakov, conductor

Beethoven. Concerto no. 4 G-dur (All-Union Radio Symphony Orchestra,
Kurt Sanderling, conductor(1948)
+Mozart. Concerto d-moll K. 466 (1948)
+Brahms. Variations and Fugue on a Theme by Handel (May 24, 1948)
+Bach. Chromatic Fantasy and fugue (1948)
Bach. Toccata in C minor (1948?)
Mussorgsky, Duma (Reverie), Meditation (Album Leaf), Une Larme (1949)
Mussorgsky, Scherzo in C sharp minor (1950)
+ Liszt. Variations on a Theme by Bach S. 180 (1950)
+Beethoven, Sonata no. 5 (1950)
Beethoven, Sonata no. 6 for Violin and piano op. 30 no. 1 (with Marina
Kozolupova)
+Bach WTC I & II (live 4. X & 4. XI. 1950)

+Beethoven, Sonata no. 16 (1951)
+Mozart Recital (Small Hall of the Moscow Conseravtoire), Live October
4, 1951
Fantasy and Sonata in C minor, Sonata in A minor, Sonata in major,
Fantasy in D minor
Mozart, Sonatas for Violin and piano no.9 in F major, no. 17 in A
major
*Schumann. Kreisleriana, Fantasy in C Major (live 1950?)
*Schumann, Fantasy in C Major (live 1950?)
+Schumann. Phantasiestucke op. 12 (1951-1952)
Schumann. Vogel als Prophet (aus Waldszenen) (1952)
Brahms. Intermezzos, Rhapsody op. 79 no. 2 (1952)
Beethoven. Sonata no. 29 (1952)
© Scriabin. Preludes op. 11 nos 2, 4, 5, 9, 10, 13, 15, 16, 17.(1952)
+Haydn, Sonata in E flat Major no. 52 (1952)
+Beethoven, Variations on a Russian Theme (1952)
© Taneyev, Piano Quartet in E major, op. 20 (with Dmitri Tsyganov, V.
Borisovski, S. Shirinski) (1952) D 01736-7
+Prokofiev. Visions Fugitives op. 22 (December 1953)
Prokofiev, 2 pieces from "Romeo and Juliet" op. 75: montagues and
Capulets, Romeo and Juliet before the farewell (studio recording)
© Recital in Kiev (Grand Philharmony Hall), April 4, 1954. Beethoven,
32 Variations in C minor, Sonata no. 14, Sonata no. 17. Bach-Liszt.
Organ Prelude and Fugue in A minor; Prokofiev, 4 Visions Fugitives;
Schubert-Liszt, Am Meer; Schubert, Sonata no. 21 in B flat Major;
Mozart-Saltykov, Lacrimosa from Requiem; Borodin, from la Petite
Suite: In the Monastery, Scherzo;Schubert, Moment musicaux in F minor.

+Recital in Moscow (Column Hall of Trade Unions), October 20, 1954
Beethoven, Sonata no. 32, op. 111; Brahms, Sonata no. 3 in F minor;
Bach-Liszt, Organ prelude and Fugue in A minor; Bach, Adagio from
Italian Concerto; Brahms, Valse in A flat Major; Prokofiev, Juliet as
a Young Girl.
(+ coming soon) Tchaikovsky. Piano Concerto no. 1 (live Kiev 1954?)
(+ coming soon)Beethoven. Concerto no. 5 (Nathan Rachlin, live in
Kiev?)

+Bach. Concerto in D minor. All-Union Radio Symphony Orchestra. Kurt
Sanderling, conductor (live GHMC October 8, 1956)
Sviridov, Partita no. 1 op. 9
Shaporin, Sonata no. 2 in F sharp minor
Medtner, 3 Sonatas op. 11, Sonata-Elegie op. 11no.2; Sonata in Cmajor
op. 11no. 3 (1957, 1958?)
© Taneyev, Quintet , with Beethoven Quartet(December 1957)
Paul Danblon, Piano Concerto (1957, 1958?)
Kochurov, Adagio (1958?)
+Beethoven. Sonatas nos. 12, 28 &32 (1958)
+Shostakovich. Sonata no. 2 (1958) Valentin Skoblo, sound engineer
+Hindemith, Sonata no. 3 B flat major (1958) Valentin Skoblo, sound
engineer
Myaskovski, From the cycle Old Pages op. 31: nos 1, 2 , 3, 6, 7.
© Schubert. Forellen-Quintet (with Beethoven Quartet )(Live SHMC,
November 19,1960)
Szymanowski, Variations, Preludes (1960)
*Bach. Well-Tempered Clavichord. Volumes I & II (studio recording)
(only no. 13 Fis-dur and no. 18 gis-moll were released D 09169-70)
Bach-Liszt. Organ prelude and Fugue in A minor (studio recording) D
09169-70
© Beethoven. Diabelli Variations (May-June1961)
© Krenek, Sonata no. 2 (August 1961)
Debussy. Sonata for Cello and Piano with Natalia Shakhovskaya (1961)
Prokofiev, Sonata for Cello and Piano, op. 119 (Lev Evgrafov)
Prokofiev, Sonata for Flute and Piano
Hindemith, Sonata for Viola and Piano (with Fyodor Druzhinin) D
08575-6
Honegger, Sonata for Viola and Piano, 1920 (with Fyodor Druzhinin) D
08575-6

Hindemith, Sonata for French Horn and Piano (with Vitali Buyanovski) D
017355-6
Hindemith, Sonata for Double Bass and Piano (with R. Azarkhin)
D-017355-6
Hindemith, Sonata for Flute and Piano, 1937.
*Chopin, Ballade no. 4 op. 52, 24 Preludes op. 28
*Ravel. Oundine
Serocki. Sonatina for Trombone and Piano
+Stravinski, Concerto for Piano and Winds (1924), All-Union Radio
Symphony Orchestra, Gennadi Rozhdestvenski, conductor
© Stravinski, Sonata (November 1961) CD: Harmonia Mundi
© Stravinski, Serenade in A (November 1961) CD: BMG (Russian Piano
School)
Stravinski, Duetto Concertante for Violin and Piano, 1932 (with Victor
Pikaizen) D-011391-2
Stravinski. Circus Polka for a Baby Elephant (with marina Drozdova)
Stravinski, Sonata for Two Pianos, 1944 (with Marina Drozdova)
D-011391-2

Lutoslawski. Variations on a Theme by Paganini
© Beethoven 15 Variations with Fugue (Eroica Variations) op. 35
(May-June 1961)
CD: Philips
+Beethoven, Sonatas no. 22 & 27 (November 1961)
(all three recordings are made for one record)
released: LP: D 08299-300
Busoni. Duetto Concertante after Mozart for two pianos
Stravinski, Septet (1962)
+Mozart. Rondo in A Minor K. 511, Adagio in B Minor, Sonata in A major
(1963)
LP:D 016881-2
Mozart. Variations on a Minuet by Duport
Mozart, Sonata no. 6 D-dur, K. 284
+Mozart, Sonata no. 18 F-dur, K. 533/494
Bartok, Pieces from Mikrokosmos
Bartok from mikrokosmos, Book Six, no. 145 (Chromatic incention) (for
two pianos).
Bartok. Contrasts. Trio for Violin, Clarinet and Piano (with Victor
Pikaizen and Lev Mikhailov) SM 02443-4, D 016509-10
+Schubert, Impromptus op. 90 & 142, Schubert-Liszt, Am Meer (1964)
Berg Pieces for Clarinet and Piano (with Lev Mikhailov) (July 1965)
Hindemith, Sonata for Clarinet and Piano (with Lev Mikhailov) (July
1965?)
Jolivet. 4 Pieces from "Mana": Bird (no. 2),Bali Princess (no. 3),
Goat (no. 4), Cow (no. 5) LP: SM 03113-4
Lutoslawski "Bucolics": Idyll
Martinu, Pieces
© Berg, Sonata (July 1965) CD: BMG (Russian Piano School)
Hindemith, Sonata for Trombone and Piano, 1941 (G. Hersonski)
+Hindemith, Sonata for two pianos, 1942 (with Marina Drozdova)
+Mussorgski. Pictures at an Exhibition (Summer 1967)
(+ coming soon) Mussorgski-Kamenski. Three pieces from "Boris Godunov"
(1967)
+Prokofiev. Thing in itself op. 45 no. 1 (1967)
© Bach. Goldberg Variations (1968)
Brahms. Intermezzos (1968)
+Brahms. Piano Quartet no. 2 (4.XI.1968)

NOTES

*The existence of these recordings is doubtful
+ these recordings are present in my collection and available from me
© these recordings are copyrighted and not available from me

At least two of the labels which released Yudina CDs, are pirate:
Arlecchino records (Italy, doesn't exist anymore) and Dante LYS
(France). The 4 Classound CD set is not copyrighted

PS I'm not going to take much space with my messages anymore, but here
is the first and the only complete discography compiled by me.

Best

Dennis
jan winter
2003-12-11 11:44:24 UTC
Post by Dennis
Finally I finished my work at Yudina's complete discography. here is
MARIA YUDINA'S DISCOGRAPHY
[snip]
Post by Dennis
Myaskovski, From the cycle Old Pages op. 31: nos 1, 2 , 3, 6, 7.
[snip]

There should be a law that takes 10% of the earnings of the Eminems of
this world, to search and save for posterity gems like this.

jw
Matthew B. Tepper
2003-12-11 15:37:49 UTC
Post by Dennis
Myaskovski, From the cycle Old Pages op. 31: nos 1, 2 , 3, 6, 7.
[snip]
There should be a law that takes 10% of the earnings of the Eminems of
this world, to search and save for posterity gems like this.
I wish there were some sort of cosmic "scoring file" or "crap filter" that
would also allow one to select certain "celebrities" (is there a
parenthesis shortage yet?) to ignore, after which they would simply
disappear from one's sight. Eminem would definitely be on my list.
War is Peace. ** Freedom is Slavery. ** It's all Napster's fault!