OT: Israel Wants to Make This the Last War
Add Reply
DeepBlue
2024-10-13 07:19:05 UTC
Melanie Phillips:
Israel Wants to Make This the Last War:

Zionazi
2024-10-13 08:48:39 UTC
Fuck off…

Even Melanie Phillips - the woman from the linked video - loves Trump:

„It is in this most shocking and baleful context that we should view
President Trump’s July 4 Mount Rushmore speech and the reaction to it.
The speech, which you can read in full here, was a magnificent statement
by an American patriot who has now firmly planted his standard as the
defender of his country’s culture against the ferocious attempt to
destroy it from within.

In words which displayed deep emotion, he showed how deeply he
appreciated both the importance of American cultural and political
values and the unprecedented attempt now under way to destroy them.

The vitriol hurled at this speech from the left proved exactly his
point. Los Angeles Times: “Trump uses Fourth of July celebration to
stoke a culture war”; New York Times: “Trump Uses Mount Rushmore Speech
to Deliver Divisive Culture War Message”; Washington Post: “At Mount
Rushmore, Trump exploits social divisions, warns of ‘left-wing cultural
revolution’ in dark speech ahead of Independence Day”.

As the Wall Street Journal observed in a fine editorial, there was
absolutely nothing divisive or dark about this speech. Instead, it
extolled what is fine and good about America. Trump said:

“No nation has done more to advance the human condition than the United
States of America. And no people have done more to promote human
progress than the citizens of our great nation… Our founders boldly
declared that we are all endowed with the same divine rights, given us
by our Creator in Heaven, and that which God has given us, we will allow
no one ever to take away ever.”“

https://www.melaniephillips.com/war-against-west-its-defender/

You are detrimental to Israel you fucking idiot ;D
DeepBlue
2024-10-13 09:08:24 UTC
Post by Zionazi
https://www.melaniephillips.com/war-against-west-its-defender/
You are detrimental to Israel you fucking idiot ;D
How so? I posted a link to an interview
with someone you appear to like and to
agree with.

The most detrimental folks to the Jewish
people and to Israel in particular are
the anti-Zionist rabbies and orthodox
yeshiva students who refuse to serve
in the IDF, and their German lackeys
who suck up to the rabbies.

Go see your shrink ASAP.

Cheers!
Zionazi
2024-10-13 09:25:41 UTC
Post by DeepBlue
Post by Zionazi
https://www.melaniephillips.com/war-against-west-its-defender/
You are detrimental to Israel you fucking idiot ;D
How so? I posted a link to an interview
with someone you appear to like and to
agree with.
I didn’t even watch the interview. To answer your question: because you
are fucking braindead and self-hating Jew lol.
Post by DeepBlue
The most detrimental folks to the Jewish
people and to Israel in particular are
the anti-Zionist rabbies and orthodox
yeshiva students who refuse to serve
in the IDF, and their German lackeys
who suck up to the rabbies.
Says the guy who never served in the IDF? ;)

You know there are countless Orthodox Jews in the IDF, right? Even
Smotrich served in the IDF…

Ever heard of the IDF unit Netzah Yehuda?

Furthermore the IDF soldiers themselves are happy for chabad:

IDF thanks chabad:

https://www.chabad.org/multimedia/video_cdo/aid/6171561/jewish/The-IDF-Thanks-Chabad.htm

IDF soldiers would whoop your sorry self-hating ass for the insane
nonsense you have been posting about Israel, Netanyahu and rabbis ;)
Post by DeepBlue
Go see your shrink ASAP.
Says the guy who is paranoid about governments hiding the true death
toll regarding Covid? What else do the governments hide Dan? Did they
imprison your mama in their dungeons?
Post by DeepBlue
Cheers!