Yeah Fuck Östman's Mozart, Fuck HIP
Add Reply
Zionazi
2024-09-25 08:18:23 UTC
Fuck HIP honestly... what is this shit... what's up with Hamas-Herman
and his fake-musician-gf to be playing on "historical' instruments"...
DeepBlue
2024-09-26 14:59:15 UTC
Post by Zionazi
Fuck HIP honestly... what is this shit...
what's up with Hamas-Herman and his
fake-musician-gf to be playing on
"historical' instruments"...
They have nothing else to sell besides
"historical". If you think Herman is
bas you should listen to Wim Winters.

Cheers!
DeepBlue
2024-09-26 15:47:29 UTC
Post by DeepBlue
Post by Zionazi
Fuck HIP honestly... what is this shit...
what's up with Hamas-Herman and his
fake-musician-gf to be playing on
"historical' instruments"...
They have nothing else to sell besides
"historical". If you think Herman is
bas you should listen to Wim Winters.
"bad".

One should not type before coffee.

Cheers!
DeepBlue
2024-09-27 20:57:07 UTC
Post by Zionazi
Fuck HIP honestly... what is this shit...
what's up with Hamas-Herman and his
fake-musician-gf to be playing on
"historical' instruments"...
Fuck all composers before Chopin .....

Cheers!
Zionazi
2024-09-28 07:50:22 UTC
Okay… there are some exceptions…

Best Mozart symphony 27 seems to be by harnoncourt… ya…
Zionazi
2024-09-28 10:45:43 UTC
Post by Zionazi
Okay… there are some exceptions…
Best Mozart symphony 27 seems to be by harnoncourt… ya…
Fuck harnoncourt… krips is way better in 27…. I was an idiot… while
harnoncourt does some things interestingly it doesn’t work in the end…
not at all
Zionazi
2024-09-29 20:23:43 UTC
I take everything I said about Östman back... (sure I would not use hip
instruments, but the texture is still nice and the singing is good --
and the phrasing is most of the times good and also much better than
most others)... his Mozart Operas are still among my favorite (talking
about Zauberflöte, cosi, DG and nozze)