Cafe Zimmermann Recornings on Alpha
Add Reply
f***@yahoo.com
2018-11-05 20:59:30 UTC
New box set to be released in a week or so (16 CDs). Contains their highly praised Bach concerto recordings.

$41 plus tax on amazon: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07HSRY4TN/

EUR 30 plus shipping on JPC: https://www.jpc.de/jpcng/classic/detail/-/art/cafe-zimmermann-alpha-recordings/hnum/8763928
Oscar
2018-11-06 01:17:04 UTC
Robert Zimmerman at Greenwich Village's Cafe Wha? became...Bob Dylan.
Frank Lekens
2018-11-06 15:10:55 UTC
Post by f***@yahoo.com
New box set to be released in a week or so (16 CDs). Contains their highly praised Bach concerto recordings.
$41 plus tax on amazon: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07HSRY4TN/
EUR 30 plus shipping on JPC: https://www.jpc.de/jpcng/classic/detail/-/art/cafe-zimmermann-alpha-recordings/hnum/8763928
Thanks for the heads up.
--
Frank Lekens

http://fmlekens.home.xs4all.nl/
https://franklekens.blogspot.nl/
Matthew Silverstein
2018-11-06 15:43:02 UTC
Post by f***@yahoo.com
New box set to be released in a week or so (16 CDs). Contains their highly praised Bach concerto recordings.
$41 plus tax on amazon: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07HSRY4TN/
EUR 30 plus shipping on JPC: https://www.jpc.de/jpcng/classic/detail/-/art/cafe-zimmermann-alpha-recordings/hnum/8763928
These recordings are uniformly excellent.

Matty
m***@gmail.com
2018-11-07 19:02:00 UTC
The performances, too. Though I expect you meant that. The recordings themselves are ear-candy with no sugar letdown.
Matthew Silverstein
2018-11-08 04:35:35 UTC
Post by m***@gmail.com
Post by Matthew Silverstein
These recordings are uniformly excellent.
The performances, too. Though I expect you meant that. The recordings themselves are ear-candy with no sugar letdown.
Yes, I did mean that. But I agree: both the performances and the recorded sound are top-notch.

Matty