ConcertArchive group dead?
Add Reply
Néstor Castiglione
2021-11-14 19:36:00 UTC
This group seems to have disappeared since a week.
Anybody else noticed it?
ConcertArchive?
What exactly are you talking about ?
https://www.concertarchives.org/ ?
https://www.myconcertarchive.com/ ?
Or ? ? ?
Chris
Concert Archive is (was?) a private group dedicated to sharing broadcast and other live recordings of classical music. Founded in the early 2000s (or perhaps before) on Yahoo Groups.
erkki
It is alive, las post 2 hours ago.
barny02
So I'm just cut off without notice. Do you have the email address of the moderator?
erkki
2021-11-14 21:51:28 UTC
Post by barny02
Post by erkki
Post by Néstor Castiglione
This group seems to have disappeared since a week.
Anybody else noticed it?
ConcertArchive?
What exactly are you talking about ?
https://www.concertarchives.org/ ?
https://www.myconcertarchive.com/ ?
Or ? ? ?
Chris
Concert Archive is (was?) a private group dedicated to sharing broadcast and other live recordings of classical music. Founded in the early 2000s (or perhaps before) on Yahoo Groups.
It is alive, las post 2 hours ago.
So I'm just cut off without notice. Do you have the email address of the moderator?
I don´t know who is the moderaator!