ENESCO...
Add Reply
MELMOTH
2021-08-16 12:06:04 UTC
Ave, Friends of RMCR...
I am looking for the translation of the texts sung in the "Vox Maris"
of the great ENESCO...
I have both versions, for tenor (Mandeal/ArteNova) and soprano
(Baciu/Marco Polo)...
Thanks in advance, friend koko !...
HT
2021-08-16 12:21:21 UTC
Post by MELMOTH
Ave, Friends of RMCR...
I am looking for the translation of the texts sung in the "Vox Maris"
of the great ENESCO...
I have both versions, for tenor (Mandeal/ArteNova) and soprano
(Baciu/Marco Polo)...
Thanks in advance, friend koko !...
If you mean Enescu, you can find the score with text and translation in French here:

https://petruccimusiclibrary.ca/files/imglnks/caimg/7/79/IMSLP525128-PMLP849897-Enescu_-_Vox_Maris,_Op._31_(orch._score).pdf

Henk
MELMOTH
2021-08-16 12:25:03 UTC
Page not found !...
HT
2021-08-16 13:37:58 UTC
Post by MELMOTH
Post by HT
https://petruccimusiclibrary.ca/files/imglnks/caimg/7/79/IMSLP525128-PMLP849897-Enescu_-_Vox_Maris,_Op._31_(orch._score).pdf
Page not found !...
Perhaps you have to use the long way. Google:

IMSLP
Enescu
Vox maris
Accept and agree with all disclaimers ...

and there you are, if your PC works like mine <g>

Henk
HT

Henk
MELMOTH
2021-08-16 13:53:26 UTC
Post by HT
BTW, great music!
Oh yes!...It took me years to appreciate Enescu, who resisted me...I
persisted, and my perseverance paid off!...I am an absolute fan...
And what a great Man he was!...
gggg gggg
2021-10-09 01:15:17 UTC
Post by MELMOTH
Ave, Friends of RMCR...
I am looking for the translation of the texts sung in the "Vox Maris"
of the great ENESCO...
I have both versions, for tenor (Mandeal/ArteNova) and soprano
(Baciu/Marco Polo)...
Thanks in advance, friend koko !...
(Recent Y. upload):

George Enescu (1881-1955): Bach: Sonata 1-3 & Partita 1-3 ( R.1949)