One instrument Orchestra
Add Reply
John Hood
2020-09-02 08:55:04 UTC
I've come across a set of LVB quite a while ago but but have forgotten
the name of the conductor - Peter Stengler??? Anyone?

JH
Alan P Dawes
2020-09-02 09:58:07 UTC
Post by John Hood
I've come across a set of LVB quite a while ago but but have forgotten
the name of the conductor - Peter Stengler??? Anyone?
JH
You mean Peter Stangel and the Pocket Philharmonic Orchestra
(Tashenphilharmonie) on Sony ETP010
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Beethoven-Complete-Symphonies-Taschenphilharmonie-Stangel/dp/B078X9H8F6

For amazon.com just change the .co.uk to .com

Alan
--
***@argonet.co.uk
***@riscos.org