OT? - Youtube comments concerning classical music uploads
2021-01-02 19:16:13 UTC
What do you think of them?

Helpful? Misleading?

Isn't Youtube starting to turn off the comments section--even for classical music uploads?
Misganaw Chekole
2021-01-05 13:31:05 UTC
No there is a lot of classical music on youtube and there is still a comment section.
Mr. Mike
2021-01-05 19:47:31 UTC
On Tue, 5 Jan 2021 05:31:05 -0800 (PST), Misganaw Chekole
Post by Misganaw Chekole
No there is a lot of classical music on youtube and there is still a comment section.
What is this message a reply to? I pulled up 10 years of messages from
this group and couldn't find the original.
dk
2021-01-05 20:42:25 UTC
Post by Misganaw Chekole
No there is a lot of classical music on youtube and there is still a comment section.
What is this message a reply to? I pulled up 10 years of messages from
this group and couldn't find the original.
It is not a "reply". It is troll bait by the quote bot.