One year of music
2020-06-21 13:55:11 UTC
As of this morning, my media center has gone from totalling my music collection in terms of days, to now showing that I have "1.0 years" of music. I wouldn't have gotten here had not this sub introduced me to the practice of buying massive boxes of music. Don't know whether to be proud or embarrassed—all I can say is, I've got plenty of listening enjoyment ahead of me for the rest of my life.
Frank Berger
2020-06-21 15:35:20 UTC
Post by P
As of this morning, my media center has gone from totalling my music collection in terms of days, to now showing that I have "1.0 years" of music. I wouldn't have gotten here had not this sub introduced me to the practice of buying massive boxes of music. Don't know whether to be proud or embarrassed—all I can say is, I've got plenty of listening enjoyment ahead of me for the rest of my life.
Sorry to hear you have only one year to live.