Charm database down?
2019-09-05 01:13:26 UTC
Anyone know anything about this?
drh8h
2019-09-25 02:24:02 UTC
Anyone know anything about this?
It is working, just make sure if you are using a bookmark to change it to:

https://www.charm.rhul.ac.uk

DH
Frank Berger
2019-09-25 03:19:01 UTC
Post by drh8h
Post by Frank Berger
Anyone know anything about this?
https://www.charm.rhul.ac.uk
DH
Actually, my bookmark (which wasn't working when I posted) is to the
simple search page, and it started working again at some point. The URL
I use is:

https://www.charm.kcl.ac.uk/discography/search/search_simple.html

I don't know why there are two sites (rhul and jcl) that both work. Do you?
Andrew Clarke
2019-09-25 07:39:32 UTC
Post by drh8h
Post by Frank Berger
Anyone know anything about this?
https://www.charm.rhul.ac.uk
DH
Actually, my bookmark (which wasn't working when I posted) is to the
simple search page, and it started working again at some point. The URL
https://www.charm.kcl.ac.uk/discography/search/search_simple.html
I don't know why there are two sites (rhul and jcl) that both work. Do you?
kcl, not jcl ...

Probably due to the collaboration between two different colleges of the University of London, Royal Holloway and King's. One URL is probably an alias of the other.

The University of Sheffield is only doing Joe Cocker.

Andrew Clarke
Canberra