Portable speakers
2019-09-21 20:35:06 UTC
We enjoy eating on our deck, but that enjoyment would be increased by
the addition of some portable Bluetooth speakers. Any suggestions?
Peter
2019-09-21 23:26:25 UTC
Look into the bluetooth-enabled KEF speakers (at least a couple of choices). Their stuff -- what I've heard -- is very good.
Bob Harper
2019-09-22 18:40:32 UTC
Post by Bob Harper
We enjoy eating on our deck, but that enjoyment would be increased by
the addition of some portable Bluetooth speakers. Any suggestions?
Well, if I could believe this ad, I'd jump--but somehow I think I'll
follow the old adage: "If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is."
Mandryka
2019-09-22 20:42:26 UTC
If I were you I’d get yourself a good phone and use the speakers in that. I’ve tried Bluetooth route, but the sound isn’t better than my Samsung phone and Bluetooth in my experience isn’t reliable outside - too many competing radio signals I think. I either stream using the internet, or if I really need to play my own music and I’m close enough to the house to connect to my WiFi I can use Logitech Media Server. But really, outside, Spotify will do nearly all of the time.

Of course it’s quite a different matter if you want loud party music outside , , ,
MiNe109
2019-09-22 21:03:31 UTC
We enjoy eating on our deck, but that enjoyment would be increased by
the addition of some portable Bluetooth speakers. Any suggestions?
AxiomAir.

Stephen