Hawaiian buns
Add Reply
Graham
2021-01-08 18:58:31 UTC
After the recent interest in Hawaiian bread, I thought the bakers here
might be interested in this recipe in the latest issue of "Baking From
Scratch":
"Hawaiian buns with honey citrus glaze"
https://tinyurl.com/y6tbeyta
Graham
2021-01-08 18:59:43 UTC
Post by Graham
After the recent interest in Hawaiian bread, I thought the bakers here
might be interested in this recipe in the latest issue of "Baking From
"Hawaiian buns with honey citrus glaze"
https://tinyurl.com/y6tbeyta
Sorry!!!!! Wrong group!
But you still might like to try them!
Oscar
2021-01-09 00:17:58 UTC
Sounds delicious to me :-))
John Fowler
2021-01-09 14:31:31 UTC
Nice buns!
Andrew Clarke
2021-01-09 16:51:37 UTC
Post by John Fowler
Post by Oscar
Post by Graham
Sorry!!!!! Wrong group!
But you still might like to try them!
Sounds delicious to me :-))
Nice buns!
If you're wearing a grass skirt, they have to be ...

Andrew Clarke
Canberra

M&S Frost
2021-01-09 15:15:32 UTC
Post by Graham
After the recent interest in Hawaiian bread, I thought the bakers here
might be interested in this recipe in the latest issue of "Baking From
"Hawaiian buns with honey citrus glaze"
https://tinyurl.com/y6tbeyta
Does Dave Hurwitz review them in his video? :-)

MIFrost