"The best record player of 2021"
2021-01-23 01:45:20 UTC
https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/22/cnn-underscored/best-record-player/index.html
Audio Philiosis
2021-01-24 13:58:11 UTC
Post by gggg gggg
https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/22/cnn-underscored/best-record-player/index.html
Honest articla. Why spend more that 300 dollars on a TT desined to play a product 4 or 5 generations from the original audio source?
sci.space
2021-01-25 13:31:39 UTC
Ortofon OM10 is a "top pf the line" cartridge? I think Ortofon would disagree.
mswd...@gmail.com
2021-01-25 13:35:22 UTC
Yeah, thats silly, but for Fluance's "better" turntables the only difference is the Ortofon cartridge. So if you want better, you can buy it.
mswd...@gmail.com
2021-01-25 13:34:01 UTC
Post by gggg gggg
https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/22/cnn-underscored/best-record-player/index.html
Honest articla. Why spend more that 300 dollars on a TT desined to play a product 4 or 5 generations from the original audio source?
Bought one for my daughter and it is reasonably good quality. Interesting to see them call this entry-level when it doesn't include an amp. Most obvious drawback is that you can't adjust the vertical height of the arm.