New Argerich set
Bozo
2019-10-07 15:11:54 UTC
FYI, I have not heard any :

https://www.prestomusic.com/classical/products/8658090--rendez-vous-with-martha-argerich#reviews
r***@outlook.com
2019-10-07 15:37:32 UTC
Dichterliebe (with Hampson) and Beethoven Triple Concerto are new to her discography, yes? Otherwise, if you liked all those Lugano boxes, here's more!
s***@hotmail.com
2019-10-07 20:56:53 UTC
No, the Triple concerto isn’t new - there’s a recording with Capucon and Maisky from Lugano on EMI (Warner). The Overture on Hebrew themes is new. And a couple of Debussy piano duos, I think (Nocturnes, Prelude). Haven’t listened to any of the discs yet.

Soeren
RiRiIII
2019-10-08 12:08:27 UTC
Post by s***@hotmail.com
No, the Triple concerto isn’t new - there’s a recording with Capucon and Maisky from Lugano on EMI (Warner). The Overture on Hebrew themes is new. And a couple of Debussy piano duos, I think (Nocturnes, Prelude). Haven’t listened to any of the discs yet.
Soeren
and another Triple under Dudamel on DVD with the Capucons:

https://www.prestomusic.com/classical/products/7931207--gustavo-dudamel-conducts-beethoven-mussorgsky