Jascha Horenstein's son or grandson
Add Reply
Craig Wallace
2021-01-29 19:22:26 UTC
Anyone know if he is still a member of this group or have his contact address please? MTIA
Craig in New Zealand
RiRiIII
2021-01-30 14:38:38 UTC
https://www.facebook.com/misha.horenstein
mswd...@gmail.com
2021-01-31 03:30:37 UTC
Post by Craig Wallace
Anyone know if he is still a member of this group or have his contact address please? MTIA
Craig in New Zealand
The only Horenstein I know of who posted here was Yakov, a cousin.

No idea if you can use what remains in the RMCR archives to track him down. Appeared to live in Israel twenty years ago.

https://groups.google.com/g/rec.music.classical.recordings/c/RLXomCf4GLQ
dk
2021-01-31 03:33:46 UTC
Post by ***@gmail.com
Post by Craig Wallace
Anyone know if he is still a member of this group or have his contact address please? MTIA
Craig in New Zealand
The only Horenstein I know of who posted here was Yakov, a cousin.
No idea if you can use what remains in the RMCR archives to track him down. Appeared to live in Israel twenty years ago.
https://groups.google.com/g/rec.music.classical.recordings/c/RLXomCf4GLQ
Last I knew Yakov Horenstein was living in Milano.

dk
Neil
2021-01-31 18:18:12 UTC
Misha lives in Tel Aviv. He was active on facebook (when I was a member) and his youtube channel. He is a cousin of Jascha.
ways
2021-02-01 12:52:19 UTC
Misha's facebook page
https://www.facebook.com/groups/145390460243794
John Fowler
2021-02-01 18:04:29 UTC
Post by ways
Misha's facebook page
https://www.facebook.com/groups/145390460243794
This reminds me of the final scene of "'Chinatown':
"He's my son! He's my grandson!"