Mengelberg Legacy
Add Reply
Dennis
2004-04-15 05:59:55 UTC
For those who have a considerable amount of Willem mengelberg's
recordings I'd like to suggest a great idea TO LOCATE THEM IN
CHRONOLOGICAL ORDER, the thing which i recently did with my
collection.

I hope to find some time to show you the best way to locate the
recordings on one CD.

Now a general proposal: I HAVE ALL MENGELBERG'S RECORDINGS ( AROUND
200 OF THEM, LET'S SAY). But I badly need to have some of them in my
collection. So everyone who has those is warmly welcome to make a
recordings exchange.

I'm missing :
Beethoven, Symphonies nos 1 & 3 (NY Philharmonic 1930)
Kodaly, Hary Janos Suite & Variations on a Hungarian Folksong "The
Peacock"
Pfitzner, Cello Concerto with cassado
&
Some of the NYPO recordings which include Strauss' Artist's Life, The
Tales of Viennese Woods (Brunswick), The ride of Valkyries, Strauss,
Death and transfiguration (2 excerpts).
Everyone who can proveide me with these recordings is warmly welcome
including those who just need any of the recordings I have. Just sen d
me an e-amil.
Best
Dennis
Eltjo Meijer
2004-04-15 11:30:00 UTC
Post by Dennis
I HAVE ALL MENGELBERG'S RECORDINGS
Shouting does not help convince us.

Eltjo Meijer
***@n@doo.nl
(a=@=a, 1=e)
gggg gggg

Willem Mengelberg Live Radio Recordings with Cor de Groot & Hermann Schey
Dan Koren
2021-10-08 21:13:13 UTC
Link?
peter gutmann