ArkivMusic
Add Reply
y***@gmail.com
2019-09-10 22:04:53 UTC
Has anyone ordered from ArkivMusic recently? They recently had a sale and I ordered several items and after 10 days absolutely nothing has happened – my order status is “accepted”. What’s going on with them these days?
RANDY WOLFGANG
2019-09-10 23:11:59 UTC
My experience is they can take a while to ship
Invocation
2019-09-10 23:43:16 UTC
Post by y***@gmail.com
Has anyone ordered from ArkivMusic recently? They recently had a sale and I ordered several items and after 10 days absolutely nothing has happened – my order status is “accepted”. What’s going on with them these days?
if you order several items and some are not in stock, it will need extra time as they will wait till every item is ready before ship to you.