Live...
Add Reply
MELMOTH
2021-01-06 15:30:09 UTC
(supersedes <5ff5d602$0$4041$***@news.free.fr>)

Ave, music-loving friends...
Do you remember the three most beautiful concerts you attended ?...

For me:

- The Ring de Boulez/Chéreau in 1980...(thanks to my grandfather, who
went to Bayreuth every year for 60 years!).
- Boehm in Stockhom in 1966...Beethoven's 7th symphony and Schubert's
"The Great"...With Vienna Philarmoniker...
- Markevitch/Arrau (sorry for dk!) at the Théâtre des Champs-Élysées
(Paris), with an unforgettable second Brahms concerto...
dk
2021-01-06 20:22:00 UTC
Post by MELMOTH
Ave, music-loving friends...
Do you remember the three most beautiful concerts you attended ?...
- The Ring de Boulez/Chéreau in 1980...(thanks to my grandfather, who
went to Bayreuth every year for 60 years!).
- Boehm in Stockhom in 1966...Beethoven's 7th symphony and Schubert's
"The Great"...With Vienna Philarmoniker...
- Markevitch/Arrau (sorry for dk!) at the Théâtre des Champs-Élysées
(Paris), with an unforgettable second Brahms concerto...
Asking twice ?!? Ask one more time and we will respond!