OT? - For those who have had coronavirus
2021-03-30 20:39:55 UTC
Did you suffer any long-term after effects?
sci.space
2021-03-31 12:17:42 UTC
No. 2nd Moderna shot over 4 weeks ago. Slight arm soreness at shot location lasted 2 days.
Frank Berger
2021-03-31 14:56:32 UTC
Post by sci.space
Post by gggg gggg
Did you suffer any long-term after effects?
No. 2nd Moderna shot over 4 weeks ago. Slight arm soreness at shot location lasted 2 days.
The question was about lingering effects of having had Covid-19, not the immunuzation.

I had Covid-19 almost exactly a year ago. Gradual recovery to stamina, breathing (I had pneumonia in both lungs). No long term effects that I notice. Lost sense of smell and taste but it came right back. My grandson had it and his sense of smell has no come back after 6 months.

Getting my 2nd Moderna shot today.
gggg gggg
Thank you for your quick and informative reply.
Dan Koren
2021-04-03 06:42:08 UTC
Post by gggg gggg
Did you suffer any long-term after effects?
I can no longer play Feux Follets and Gaspard de la Nuit! ;-)