Happy New Year 2021 and some Strauss.....
2021-01-01 12:13:15 UTC
Listening to the Vienna New Years Day Concert as I write. Uplifting music in these dark times. Muti and the VPO sounding good to me.

Best wishes for 2021 to all of you!

Here's one of my absolute favourite Strauss videos. The Philharmonics playing the Kaiser Waltz in a traditional coffee house, arrangement by Schoenberg.

Henk vT
2021-01-01 21:54:50 UTC
Post by Andy Evans
Listening to the Vienna New Years Day Concert as I write. Uplifting music in these dark times. Muti and the VPO sounding good to me.
Best wishes for 2021 to all of you!
Happy New Year to you and other members of RMCR.

Henk
raymond....@gmail.com
2021-01-01 22:41:39 UTC
Post by Andy Evans
Listening to the Vienna New Years Day Concert as I write. Uplifting music in these dark times. Muti and the VPO sounding good to me.
Best wishes for 2021 to all of you!
And to you Andy and everyone here, a safe and happy one.