Price/Schippers La Forza del Destino
2017-04-21 18:27:17 UTC
I am surprised this recording has not had any subsequent reissues.
Was hoping to see it in most recent Sony opera reissues, most
of which have been remasterd by Andreas Meyer.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B000026M4X/
m***@gmail.com
2017-04-21 21:00:46 UTC
Post by Randy Lane
I am surprised this recording has not had any subsequent reissues.
Was hoping to see it in most recent Sony opera reissues, most
of which have been remasterd by Andreas Meyer.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B000026M4X/
I thought it had been remastered for the recent Price Opera box

https://smile.amazon.com/Leontyne-Price-Assoluta-Recordings-Remastered/dp/B01HGGA2BW/ref=sr_1_2?s=music&ie=UTF8&qid=1492808419&sr=1-2&keywords=leontyne+price
Mark Obert-Thorn
2017-04-22 13:40:55 UTC
Post by Randy Lane
I am surprised this recording has not had any subsequent reissues.
Was hoping to see it in most recent Sony opera reissues, most
of which have been remasterd by Andreas Meyer.
Likewise the Price/Tucker/Warren Trovatore, not reissued on CD AFAIK since 1990. I've been hoping to pick this up in a good-sounding new remastering (It's not in the recent Price opera box.)

Mark O-T
gggg gggg
2022-01-04 08:09:58 UTC
Post by Randy Lane
I am surprised this recording has not had any subsequent reissues.
Was hoping to see it in most recent Sony opera reissues, most
of which have been remasterd by Andreas Meyer.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B000026M4X/
(Concerning Price, upcoming radio program):

https://www.wfmt.com/2022/01/09/leontyne-price-at-the-met