badminton with Henze /Bream
2020-06-27 18:51:42 UTC
I watched the dvd "A Life in the Country" from the Bream box

In the ping pong footage with John Williams, they hit some decent shots

But the badminton footage with Hans Werner Henze was hilarious

And the cricket match...oh dear
v***@protonmail.com
2020-06-27 22:20:48 UTC
Post by number_six
I watched the dvd "A Life in the Country" from the Bream box
In the ping pong footage with John Williams, they hit some decent shots
But the badminton footage with Hans Werner Henze was hilarious
And the cricket match...oh dear
Yep, pretty cringy stuff in the latter two. Still nice to see Bream and Henze away from the music, though.
There's some nice stuff in Tony Palmer's book on Bream 'A Life on the Road', too.
number_six
Somehow, even with regular sporting events on hold due to the pandemic, I'm not expecting this vintage Bream footage to be featured on ESPN...
v***@protonmail.com
;) https://hooktube.com/watch?v=4G-aWqfQu8Y
y***@gmail.com
Interesting that at 2:03, (unless it was a rhetorical/confirming question), Henze couldn't identify the top note in the chord and had to ask…
v***@protonmail.com
2020-06-29 15:38:32 UTC
Post by y***@gmail.com
Post by number_six
I watched the dvd "A Life in the Country" from the Bream box
In the ping pong footage with John Williams, they hit some decent shots
But the badminton footage with Hans Werner Henze was hilarious
And the cricket match...oh dear
Interesting that at 2:03, (unless it was a rhetorical/confirming question), Henze couldn't identify the top note in the chord and had to ask…
Yeah, I wondered about that, too.