More Amazing Russian Kids
2020-07-13 21:55:49 UTC

Anybody have a good guess on how big this choir is?
Frank Berger
2020-07-15 00:02:42 UTC
Post by Ricardo Jimenez
http://youtu.be/mjh2cYOdDh8
Anybody have a good guess on how big this choir is?
Guessing 800-1000. Looks like around 40 or more each row
and at least 20 rows. Hard to count them as you get towards
the bach,
Kerrison
2020-07-17 19:11:54 UTC
Post by Ricardo Jimenez
http://youtu.be/mjh2cYOdDh8
Anybody have a good guess on how big this choir is?
Guessing 800-1000. Looks like around 40 or more each row
and at least 20 rows. Hard to count them as you get towards
the bach,
I wonder what you'll make of the blond-haired angelic-looking soloist's voice in this performance by a Boys Choir in the Church of the Resurrection in Moscow ...

Ricardo Jimenez
2020-07-17 19:32:51 UTC
On Fri, 17 Jul 2020 12:11:54 -0700 (PDT), Kerrison
Post by Kerrison
Post by Frank Berger
Post by Ricardo Jimenez
http://youtu.be/mjh2cYOdDh8
Anybody have a good guess on how big this choir is?
Guessing 800-1000. Looks like around 40 or more each row
and at least 20 rows. Hard to count them as you get towards
the bach,
I wonder what you'll make of the blond-haired angelic-looking soloist's voice in this performance by a Boys Choir in the Church of the Resurrection in Moscow ...
http://youtu.be/EFHQNgO3jTA
I didn't know angels used hair dye. I'm more impressed by this other
bass.