What is currently the best source for Japanese CDs
2021-01-11 09:25:15 UTC
TIA

dk
raymond....@gmail.com
2021-01-12 06:51:42 UTC
TIA
dk
https://www.yesasia.com/us/search/martinu/0-0-0-q.martinu_bpt.48-en/list.html

Yesasia might be worth a punt, as it delivers to the US and Canada. I am looking for a Martinu CD and discovered yesasia don't deliver to Australia, which is a bummer

Many Japanese sites only cover indy and pop stuff. Also lots of seemingly promising sites only deal in vinyl at the moment.

I might try some German or French sites.

2021-01-13 05:44:01 UTC
Post by ***@gmail.com
TIA
https://www.yesasia.com/us/search/martinu/0-0-0-q.martinu_bpt.48-en/list.html
Yesasia might be worth a punt, as it delivers to the US and Canada. I am looking for a Martinu CD and discovered yesasia don't deliver to Australia, which is a bummer
Many Japanese sites only cover indy and pop stuff. Also lots of seemingly promising sites only deal in vinyl at the moment.
I might try some German or French sites.
Thanks! Surprisingly (or perhaps not) I found
everything I was looking for on Amazon JP!

dk
b***@gmail.com
2021-01-14 20:54:37 UTC
I regularly use and am extremely happy with these:
https://www.cdjapan.co.jp/
https://www.hmv.co.jp/en/?
https://tower.jp/artist/1610881/English-Traditional
https://www.amazon.co.jp/In-English/b/ref=nav_topnav_switchLang?ie=UTF8&node=1094656

CDJapan will, if you so authorize, DHL or FedEx to send your order if your country is on Japan Post's "no small package shipments list." HMV used to give you that option but no longer does and won't accept an orders to be shipped. You can easily order from HMV/Japan anyway just as you have to for Tower (which doesn't ship no matter where you are), i.e. via one of the many good proxy buying/shipping services.
dk
2021-01-14 22:38:51 UTC
Post by b***@gmail.com
https://www.cdjapan.co.jp/
https://www.hmv.co.jp/en/?
https://tower.jp/artist/1610881/English-Traditional
https://www.amazon.co.jp/In-English/b/ref=nav_topnav_switchLang?ie=UTF8&node=1094656
CDJapan will, if you so authorize, DHL or FedEx to send your order if
your country is on Japan Post's "no small package shipments list." HMV
used to give you that option but no longer does and won't accept an orders
to be shipped. You can easily order from HMV/Japan anyway just as you
have to for Tower (which doesn't ship no matter where you are), i.e. via
one of the many good proxy buying/shipping services.

Thanks a lot! This is really useful!