Clara Schumann
2018-12-14 21:19:47 UTC
I heard her piano trio a while back and enjoyed it. Anyone know where
can I get decent recordings of her chamber music?
Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
(Recent Youtube upload):

Clara Schumann - Complete Piano Works (recording of the Century : Josef De Beenhouwer)
gggg gggg
2021-10-09 01:08:28 UTC
I heard her piano trio a while back and enjoyed it. Anyone know where
can I get decent recordings of her chamber music?
Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Clara Schumann - Complete Piano Works (recording of the Century : Josef De Beenhouwer)
(Recent Y. upload):

Fanny Davies (1861-1934): Pupil of Clara Schumann: The complete Recordings (R.1928-’30)