Vlach Quartet Beethoven and Mozart
Mandryka
2019-08-03 20:19:16 UTC
https://www.supraphon.com/album/301050-beethoven-mozart-string-quartets

I had no idea that this set was released a couple of years ago, I've started to listen to the op 18s.
c***@gmail.com
2019-08-04 12:44:02 UTC
Post by Mandryka
https://www.supraphon.com/album/301050-beethoven-mozart-string-quartets
I had no idea that this set was released a couple of years ago, I've started to listen to the op 18s.
Thanks for the pointer. The Beethoven SQs have been available in one format or another for some time. I wonder if this set is newly remastered. I can't recall ever hearing this Mozart K. 421, though. Supraphon's remark that "there will be more to look forward to" is tantalizing.

For inexpensive lossless downloads, see https://www.supraphonline.cz/umelec/2092-vlachovo-kvarteto

AC
Mandryka
2019-08-04 16:25:23 UTC
The op 18/3/ii mas de me prick up my ears!