Robert Casadesus Sony Box
r***@gmail.com
2018-12-26 02:56:30 UTC
https://www.amazon.de/dp/B07KZHVTR4/
Robert Casadesus - the Complete Columbia Album Collection
65CD
Release date: March 1, 2019

Content listing not available yet, suppose to include all his Columbia recordings mentioned in official site (especially those "unreleased").
http://www.robertcasadesus.com/encydisco.php?search_flag=off

It will supersede the defunct "Robert Casadesus - a legend of piano" series by French Sony as well as "the art of Robert Casadesus" 30-CD box by Sribendum.
drh8h
2018-12-27 13:34:01 UTC
Post by r***@gmail.com
https://www.amazon.de/dp/B07KZHVTR4/
Robert Casadesus - the Complete Columbia Album Collection
65CD
Release date: March 1, 2019
Content listing not available yet, suppose to include all his Columbia recordings mentioned in official site (especially those "unreleased").
http://www.robertcasadesus.com/encydisco.php?search_flag=off
It will supersede the defunct "Robert Casadesus - a legend of piano" series by French Sony as well as "the art of Robert Casadesus" 30-CD box by Sribendum.
As always, I suppose the question will be how much remastering will be involved. Most of the Mozart with Szell can be recycled from that set, but for many of these discs, will it be just the same Art & Son transfers issued around 20 years ago?

DH
Rosin
2018-12-28 03:26:27 UTC
在 2018年12月27日星期四 UTC+8下午9:34:03,drh8h写道:
Post by drh8h
Post by r***@gmail.com
https://www.amazon.de/dp/B07KZHVTR4/
Robert Casadesus - the Complete Columbia Album Collection
65CD
Release date: March 1, 2019
Content listing not available yet, suppose to include all his Columbia recordings mentioned in official site (especially those "unreleased").
http://www.robertcasadesus.com/encydisco.php?search_flag=off
It will supersede the defunct "Robert Casadesus - a legend of piano" series by French Sony as well as "the art of Robert Casadesus" 30-CD box by Sribendum.
As always, I suppose the question will be how much remastering will be involved. Most of the Mozart with Szell can be recycled from that set, but for many of these discs, will it be just the same Art & Son transfers issued around 20 years ago?
DH
I'm afraid so. Just as what they did for Serkin box (majority are recycled from "The Art of Interpretation" series (2002-2004) devoted to the Bohemian-born pianist).

Nevertheless the Casadesus box is still an attraction to me. Apart from the famous Mozart concerto cycle with Szell, many of his interpretations deserves higher attention (especially French composers). What's more, it's hard for one to collect his Columbia recordings systematically - French Sony's has been OOP for many years, Sribendum's is incomplete and badly designed. Also there may be chance to see some unreleased recordings in the new box (65CD with LP duration, may be around 40CD of CD duration?).
drh8h
2018-12-28 14:06:29 UTC
Post by drh8h
Post by r***@gmail.com
[...]
I will likely jump in on this one too. Some of his 78s have had good transfers, some awful. The description on Amazon, garbled as usual, suggests the Beethoven Sonatas with Francescatti will be remastered. Good, they need it. And there are also some earlier versions of the sonatas, never officially issued but were done competently by Biddulph. And three Schumann Fantasias. I wonder if the Brahms 2 with Schuricht will be there. It was announced in the Sony France series, never issued to my knowledge, but showed up in the Scribendum box.

Did anyone see the inside cover of Gramophone, with the Sony "All I want for Christmas..." ad? Four boxed sets featured: Szell, Previn, Nilsson Live and Bernstein Remastered. I have all of them! Does that mean I am a sucker?

And I don't agree Sony doesn't have much of anything left for some smaller boxes, as one writer suggested elsewhere. If someone from the company is lurking here, I have a few suggestions for reissues of RCA/Sony recordings:

Firkusny
Oistrakh
Farrell
New Music Quartet
Szigeti
Peter Serkin
Busch (completely remastered from original lacquers and tapes)
Spivakovsky
Early Stern remastered
Vronsky and Babin
Everything done by Robert Craft (of course I AM dreaming.) Off to the asylum for me.

And much discussed, but not holding my breath:

At least a partial Biggs or Ormandy, the latter focussing on earlier recordings never officially reissued anywhere.

DH
JohnA
What about Anthony Newman?
John Fowler
FRANCESCATTI
RiRiIII
MITROPOULOS
Randy Lane
2018-12-29 21:35:38 UTC
Maybe its time take boxes to another level.
How about the Complete Columbia Album Collection (all artists) by decade?
drh8h
2018-12-30 02:21:48 UTC
Post by John Fowler
Post by drh8h
Post by r***@gmail.com
[...]
Of course, Zino! I realized later I had forgotten him. Great opportunity to recycle the material with Casadesus.

Mack Harrell. There was an "An die Ferne Geliebte" that was only ever on 45s and a fine Dichterliebe. A Bach cantata besides the two he did late in life, and a St. John Passion.

Yes, Mitropoulos would be great with all the 78-era material, both RCA and Columbia. The NYP box pretty much just duplicated the United Archives issue.

Official issues of all Stoky's mono RCAs.

How about Robert Shaw's 78 and mono RCAs? B-Minor Mass, German Requiem, Bach Cantatas, Mozart Requiem and others: actually quit a lot.

If they did all this, I might leave room for Virgil Fox.

Or: Carl Weinrich did enough on RCA for a small box.

I would also put a big plug in for a small William Warfield compilation. He did an interesting disc of "early music" and Loewe (what a combination!), some other things, and they could recycle the Porgy.

All the George London recital discs: two Songs and Dances of Death. Much of it has been out there, but scattered in discs with other artists and genres.

Since they already have a start, Jenny Tourel's recital discs.

DH
John Fowler
2018-12-30 16:21:33 UTC
All of Artur Rodzinski's recordings with the Cleveland Orchestra, New York Philharmonic and Chicago Symphony on Columbia and RCA.
Bozo
2018-12-28 14:11:47 UTC
Not in the box, but Casadesus fans may want to consider this cd of his own, complete solo works, played by pianist John Owings, which cd I enjoy:

http://tinyurl.com/ycmehrar
John Fowler
2019-01-05 15:47:17 UTC
PRETTY PICTURES! Pictures of the Pennario box ASIN: B07J3KHQB5 (release date Feb 8) and the Casadesus box ASIN: B07KZHVTR4 (release date March 1) are now on US, UK, German and French Amazon.
No details about contents, and still waiting for US Amazon to post the price.
Rosin
2019-01-09 05:04:15 UTC
在 2019年1月5日星期六 UTC+8下午11:47:20,John Fowler写道:
Post by John Fowler
PRETTY PICTURES! Pictures of the Pennario box ASIN: B07J3KHQB5 (release date Feb 8) and the Casadesus box ASIN: B07KZHVTR4 (release date March 1) are now on US, UK, German and French Amazon.
No details about contents, and still waiting for US Amazon to post the price.
Hello John, I was able to find track listing for Casadesus box on Amazon.ca last week, however it is now replaced by a brief description as below:

- The first ever collection of pianist Robert Casadesus’s complete recordings for Columbia Masterworks on 61 CDs plus 4 CDs with recordings by Gaby and Jean Casadesus
- Concertos, sonatas and chamber music, recorded 1940 to 1969
- 67 recordings newly transferred, mixed and mastered from the original analogue discs and tapes (43 recordings for the first time on CD from the original masters, 24 recordings remastered) using 24 bit / 192 kHz technology, including the famous Beethoven violin sonatas with Zino Francescatti
- An all-embracing survey of Robert Casadesus’s recorded achievements, spanning over 29 years of recording
- Includes collaborations with Gaby and Jean Casadesus, Zino Francescatti, Pierre Bernac, Sir John Barbirolli, Leonard Bernstein, Pierre Devaux, Dimitri Mitropoulos, Charles Munch, Eugene Ormandy, George Szell, Artur Rodzinski, The Philadelphia Woodwind Quintet, and more
- Hard cover booklet with a new essay by Olivier Bellamy, full discographical notes and facsimile images, Columbia discography with 78rpm and LP listing
- Facsimile LP sleeves and labels
drh8h
2019-01-09 05:30:22 UTC
Post by John Fowler
[...]
Sound like a lot of remastering, but in the Szell set, each Slavonic Dance was counted as a recording. So, hard to tell how many minutes of new masterings we will be getting.

DH
John Fowler
2019-01-05 15:55:19 UTC
ALSO NEW: The Raymond Lewenthal box 6CDs ASIN: B07FSX3CQM is now on US Amazon (release date March 8) $31.98 pre-order price.
John Fowler
2019-01-09 14:08:17 UTC
Today Jan 9 the pre-order price in dollars of the Casadesus box with shipping included is $197 on Amazon De (German) or $213 on Amazon UK.
I pre-ordered the German Amazon, but can cancel with no penalty if the US price looks better (still waiting for the US price)
h***@gmail.com
2019-01-10 12:45:55 UTC
Post by John Fowler
Today Jan 9 the pre-order price in dollars of the Casadesus box with shipping included is $197 on Amazon De (German) or $213 on Amazon UK.
I pre-ordered the German Amazon, but can cancel with no penalty if the US price looks better (still waiting for the US price)
Here is the track listing, copied from Amazon. Not sure about the composers on some discs - they weren't listed.

Hank

Track Listings
Disc: 1 – Ravel & Mozart
1. Sonatine, M. 40 / I. Modéré
2. Sonatine, M. 40 / II. Mouvement de Menuet
3. Sonatine, M. 40 / III. Animé
4. Le tombeau de Couperin, M. 68: V. Menuet
5. Piano Sonata No. 18 in D Major, K. 576, "Trumpet Sonata" / I. Allegro
6. Piano Sonata No. 18 in D Major, K. 576, "Trumpet Sonata" / II. Adagio un poco mosso
7. Piano Sonata No. 18 in D Major, K. 576, "Trumpet Sonata" / III. Allegretto
8. Piano Sonata No. 12 in F Major, K. 332 / I. Allegro
9. Piano Sonata No. 12 in F Major, K. 332 / II. Adagio
10. Piano Sonata No. 12 in F Major, K. 332 / III. Allegro assai
11. Petite suite, L. 65 / I. En bateau - Gaby Casadesus
12. Petite suite, L. 65 / II. Cortège - Gaby Casadesus
13. Petite suite, L. 65 / III. Menuet - Gaby Casadesus
14. Petite suite, L. 65 / IV. Ballet - Gaby Casadesus
15. Valses nobles et sentimentales, M. 61

Disc: 2 – Mozart, Chopin, Schumann
1. Menuett in D Major, K.355/576b
2. Gigue in G Major, K. 574
3. Le Bal martiniquais, Op. 249
4. Berceuse sur le nom de Gabriel Fauré, M. 74
5. Mazurka No. 13 in A Minor, Op. 17, No. 4
6. Violin Sonata in E-Flat Major, K. 481 / I. Molto allegro - Robert Casadesus / Zino Francescatti
7. Violin Sonata in E-Flat Major, K. 481 / II. Adagio - Robert Casadesus / Zino Francescatti
8. Violin Sonata in E-Flat Major, K. 481 / III. Allegretto. Tema und Variationen - Robert Casadesus / Zino Francescatti
9. Waldszenen, Op. 82 / 1. Eintritt
10. Waldszenen, Op. 82 / 2. Jäger auf der Lauer
11. Waldszenen, Op. 82 / 3. Einsame Blumen
12. Waldszenen, Op. 82 / 4. Verrufene Stelle
13. Waldszenen, Op. 82 / 5. Freundliche Landschaft
14. Waldszenen, Op. 82 / 6. Herberge
15. Waldszenen, Op. 82 / 7. Vogel als Prophet
16. Waldszenen, Op. 82 / 8. Jagdlied
17. Waldszenen, Op. 82 / 9. Abschied
18. 3 Romanzen, Op. 28: II. Einfach

Disc: 3 - Beethoven & Ravel
1. Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major, Op. 58 / I. Allegro moderato
2. Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major, Op. 58 / II. Andante con moto
3. Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major, Op. 58 / III. Rondo
4. Piano Concerto for the Left Hand in D Major, M. 82

Disc: 4 - Faure & Debussy
1. Violin Sonata in A Major, FWV 8 / I. Allegretto ben moderato - Zino Francescatti
2. Violin Sonata in A Major, FWV 8 / II. Allegro - Zino Francescatti
3. Violin Sonata in A Major, FWV 8 / III. Recitativo-Fantasia: Ben moderato - Zino Francescatti
4. Violin Sonata in A Major, FWV 8 / IV. Allegretto poco mosso - Zino Francescatti
5. Violin Sonata in G Minor, L 140 / I. Allegro vivo - Zino Francescatti
6. Violin Sonata in G Minor, L 140 / II. Intermède. Fantasque et léger - Zino Francescatti
7. Violin Sonata in G Minor, L 140 / III. Finale. Très animé - Zino Francescatti

Disc: 5 - Saint-Saens
1. Piano Concerto No. 4 in C Minor, Op. 44 / I. Allegro moderato - Andante
2. Piano Concerto No. 4 in C Minor, Op. 44 / II. Allegro vivace - Andante - Allegro
3. Morceaux en forme de poire, IES 38 / 1. Manière de commencement - Robert Casadesus / Gaby Casadesus
4. 3 Morceaux en forme de poire, IES 38 / 2. Prolongation du même - Robert Casadesus / Gaby Casadesus
5. 3 Morceaux en forme de poire, IES 38 / 3. Morceau I - Robert Casadesus / Gaby Casadesus
6. 3 Morceaux en forme de poire, IES 38 / 4. Morceau II - Robert Casadesus / Gaby Casadesus
7. 3 Morceaux en forme de poire, IES 38 / 5. Morceau III - Robert Casadesus / Gaby Casadesus
8. 3 Morceaux en forme de poire, IES 38 / 6. En plus - Robert Casadesus / Gaby Casadesus
9. 3 Morceaux en forme de poire, IES 38 / 7. Redite - Robert Casadesus / Gaby Casadesus

Disc: 6 ? & Franck
1. Symphonie sur un Chant Montagnard Français, Op. 25 / I. Assez lent
2. Symphonie sur un Chant Montagnard Français, Op. 25 / II. Assez modéré, mais sans lenteur
3. Symphonie sur un Chant Montagnard Français, Op. 25 / III. Animé
4. Variations symphoniques, FWV 46

Disc: 7 - Faure
1. Danses Mediterranéennes, Op. 36 / I. Sardana - Robert Casadesus / Gaby Casadesus
2. Danses Mediterranéennes, Op. 36 / II. Sarabande - Robert Casadesus / Gaby Casadesus
3. Danses Mediterranéennes, Op. 36 / III. Tarentello - Robert Casadesus / Gaby Casadesus
4. 3 Valses romantiques, IEC 39 / 1. Très vite et impétueusement - Robert Casadesus / Gaby Casadesus
5. 3 Valses romantiques, IEC 39 / 2. Mouvement modéré de valse - Robert Casadesus / Gaby Casadesus
6. 3 Valses romantiques, IEC 39 / 3. Animé - Robert Casadesus / Gaby Casadesus
7. Dolly Suite, Op. 56 / I. Berceuse - Robert Casadesus / Gaby Casadesus
8. Dolly Suite, Op. 56 / II. Mi-a-ou - Robert Casadesus / Gaby Casadesus
9. Dolly Suite, Op. 56 / III. Le Jardin de Dolly - Robert Casadesus / Gaby Casadesus
10. Dolly Suite, Op. 56 / IV. Kitty-Valse - Robert Casadesus / Gaby Casadesus
11. Dolly Suite, Op. 56 / V. Tendresse - Robert Casadesus / Gaby Casadesus
12. Dolly Suite, Op. 56 / VI. Le Pas Espagnol - Robert Casadesus / Gaby Casadesus
13. Nocturne No. 7 in C-Sharp Minor, Op. 74
14. Barcarolle No. 5 in F-Sharp Minor, Op. 66
15. Impromptu No. 5 in F-Sharp Minor, Op. 102

Disc: 8 - Beethoven
1. Violin Sonata No. 9, Op. 47 "Kreutzer" / I. Adagio sostenuto - Zino Francescatti
2. Violin Sonata No. 9, Op. 47 "Kreutzer" / II. Andante con variazioni - Zino Francescatti
3. Violin Sonata No. 9, Op. 47 "Kreutzer" / III. Finale. Presto - Zino Francescatti
4. Sonata No. 2 in A Major for Violin and Piano, Op. 34 / I. Allegro vivo - Zino Francescatti
5. Sonata No. 2 in A Major for Violin and Piano, Op. 34 / II. Allegretto a capriccio - Zino Francescatti
6. Sonata No. 2 in A Major for Violin and Piano, Op. 34 / III. Adagio - Zino Francescatti
7. Sonata No. 2 in A Major for Violin and Piano, Op. 34 / IV. Allegro molto - Zino Francescatti

Disc: 9 - Schumann & Beethoven
1. Symphonic Etudes for Piano, Op. 13 / Thema. Andante
2. Symphonic Etudes for Piano, Op. 13 / Étude I. Un poco più vivo
3. Symphonic Etudes for Piano, Op. 13 / Étude II. Marcato il Canto
4. Symphonic Etudes for Piano, Op. 13 / Étude III. Vivace
5. Symphonic Etudes for Piano, Op. 13 / Étude IV
6. Symphonic Etudes for Piano, Op. 13 / Étude V. Scherzando
7. Symphonic Etudes for Piano, Op. 13 / Étude VI. Agitato
8. Symphonic Etudes for Piano, Op. 13 / Étude VII. Allegro molto
9. Symphonic Etudes for Piano, Op. 13 / Étude VIII. Sempre marcatissimo
10. Symphonic Etudes for Piano, Op. 13 / Étude IX. Presto possibile
11. Symphonic Etudes for Piano, Op. 13 / Étude X. Con energia sempre
12. Symphonic Etudes for Piano, Op. 13 / Étude XI. Sotto voce, ma marcato
13. Symphonic Etudes for Piano, Op. 13 / Étude XII. Allegro brillante
14. Symphonic Etudes for Piano, Op. 13 / Thema
15. Piano Sonata No. 31 in A-Flat Major, Op. 110 / I. Moderato cantabile molto espressivo
16. Piano Sonata No. 31 in A-Flat Major, Op. 110 / II. Allegro molto
17. Piano Sonata No. 31 in A-Flat Major, Op. 110 / III. Adagio, ma non troppo - Fuga. Allegro, ma non troppo

Disc: 10 - Bach & Schumann
1. Concerto for 3 Pianos in D Minor, BWV 1063 / I. Allegro
2. Concerto for 3 Pianos in D Minor, BWV 1063 / II. Alla Siciliana
3. Concerto for 3 Pianos in D Minor, BWV 1063 / III. Adagio ma non troppo - Allegro
4. French Suite No. 6 in E Major, BWV 817 / I. Allemande
5. French Suite No. 6 in E Major, BWV 817 / II. Courante
6. French Suite No. 6 in E Major, BWV 817 / III. Sarabande
7. French Suite No. 6 in E Major, BWV 817 / IV. Gavotte
8. French Suite No. 6 in E Major, BWV 817 / V. Polonaise
9. French Suite No. 6 in E Major, BWV 817 / VI. Menuett
10. French Suite No. 6 in E Major, BWV 817 / VII. Bourée
11. French Suite No. 6 in E Major, BWV 817 / VIII. Gigue
12. Dichterliebe, Op. 48 / 1. Im wunderschönen Monat Mai - Pierre Bernac
13. Dichterliebe, Op. 48 / 2. Aus meinen Tränen sprießen - Pierre Bernac
14. Dichterliebe, Op. 48 / 3. Die Rose, die Lilie, die Taube, die Sonne - Pierre Bernac
15. Dichterliebe, Op. 48 / 4. Wenn ich in deine Augen seh' - Pierre Bernac
16. Dichterliebe, Op. 48 / 5. Ich will meine Seele tauchen - Pierre Bernac
17. Dichterliebe, Op. 48 / 6. Im Rhein, im heiligen Strome - Pierre Bernac
18. Dichterliebe, Op. 48 / 7. Ich grolle nicht - Pierre Bernac
19. Dichterliebe, Op. 48 / 8. Und wüßten's die Blumen, die kleinen - Pierre Bernac
20. Dichterliebe, Op. 48 / 9. Das ist ein Flöten und Geigen - Pierre Bernac
21. Dichterliebe, Op. 48 / 10. Hör ich das Liedchen klingen - Pierre Bernac
22. Dichterliebe, Op. 48 / 11. Ein Jüngling liebt ein Mädchen - Pierre Bernac
23. Dichterliebe, Op. 48 / 12. Am leuchtenden Sommermorgen - Pierre Bernac
24. Dichterliebe, Op. 48 / 13. Ich hab' im Traum geweinet - Pierre Bernac
25. Dichterliebe, Op. 48 / 14. Allnächtlich im Traume - Pierre Bernac
26. Dichterliebe, Op. 48 / 15. Aus alten Märchen - Pierre Bernac
27. Dichterliebe, Op. 48 / 16. Die alten, bösen Lieder - Pierre Bernac

Disc: 11 - ?
1. Violin Sonata No. 3 in E-Flat Major, Op. 12 No. 3 / I. Allegro con spirito - Zino Francescatti
2. Violin Sonata No. 3 in E-Flat Major, Op. 12 No. 3 / II. Adagio con molt' espressione - Zino Francescatti
3. Violin Sonata No. 3 in E-Flat Major, Op. 12 No. 3 / III. Rondo. Allegro molto - Zino Francescatti
4. Violin Sonata No. 4 in A Minor, Op. 23 / I. Presto - Zino Francescatti
5. Violin Sonata No. 4 in A Minor, Op. 23 / II. Andante scherzoso, piu allegretto - Zino Francescatti
6. Violin Sonata No. 4 in A Minor, Op. 23 / III. Allegro molto - Zino Francescatti

Disc: 12 - Ravel
1. Pavane pour une infante défunte, M. 19
2. À la manière de Chabrier, M. 63/2
3. À la manière de Borodine, M. 63/1
4. Sonatine, M. 40 / I. Modéré
5. Sonatine, M. 40 / II. Mouvement de Menuet
6. Sonatine, M. 40 / III. Animé
7. Miroirs, M. 43 / I. Noctuelles
8. Miroirs, M. 43 / II. Oiseaux tristes
9. Miroirs, M. 43 / III. Une barque sur l'océan
10. Miroirs, M. 43 / IV. Alborada del gracioso
11. Miroirs, M. 43 / V. La Vallée des cloches

Disc: 13 - Ravel
1. Ma mère l'Oye, M. 60 / I. Pavane de la Belle au bois dormant - Robert Casadesus / Gaby Casadesus
2. Ma mère l'Oye, M. 60 / II. Petit Poucet - Robert Casadesus / Gaby Casadesus
3. Ma mère l'Oye, M. 60 / III. Laideronette, Impératrice des Pagodes - Robert Casadesus / Gaby Casadesus
4. Ma mère l'Oye, M. 60 / IV. Les entretiens de la Belle et de la Bête - Robert Casadesus / Gaby Casadesus
5. Ma mère l'Oye, M. 60 / V. Le jardin féerique - Robert Casadesus / Gaby Casadesus
6. Habanera from "Sites auriculaires" - Robert Casadesus / Gaby Casadesus
7. Jeux d'eau, M. 30
8. Gaspard de la Nuit, M. 55 / I. Ondine
9. Gaspard de la Nuit, M. 55 / II. Le Gibet
10. Gaspard de la Nuit, M. 55 / III. Scarbo
11. Menuet antique, M. 7

Disc: 14- Ravel
1. Le tombeau de Couperin, M. 68 / I. Prélude
2. Le tombeau de Couperin, M. 68 / II. Fugue
3. Le tombeau de Couperin, M. 68 / III. Forlane
4. Le tombeau de Couperin, M. 68 / IV. Rigaudon
5. Le tombeau de Couperin, M. 68 / V. Menuet
6. Le tombeau de Couperin, M. 68 / VI. Toccata
7. Valses nobles et sentimentales, M. 61 / I. Modéré, très franc
8. Valses nobles et sentimentales, M. 61 / II. Assez lent, avec une expression intense
9. Valses nobles et sentimentales, M. 61 / III. Modéré
10. Valses nobles et sentimentales, M. 61 / IV. Assez animé
11. Valses nobles et sentimentales, M. 61 / V. Presque lent, dans un sentiment intime
12. Valses nobles et sentimentales, M. 61 / VI. Vif
13. Valses nobles et sentimentales, M. 61 / VII. Moins vif
14. Valses nobles et sentimentales, M. 61 / VIII. Épilogue
15. Prélude in A Minor, M. 65
16. Menuet sur le nom d'Haydn, M. 58

Disc: 15 – Liszt & Weber
1. Piano Concerto No. 2 in A Major, S. 125 / I. Adagio sostenuto assai - Allegro agitato assai
2. Piano Concerto No. 2 in A Major, S. 125 / II. Allegro moderato
3. Piano Concerto No. 2 in A Major, S. 125 / III. Allegro deciso - Marziale un poco meno allegro - Un poco ani
4. Piano Concerto No. 2 in A Major, S. 125 / IV. Allegro animato
5. Konzertstück in F Minor, Op. 79

Disc: 16 - Beethoven
1. Piano Sonata No. 23 in F Minor, Op. 57 "Appassionata" / I. Allegro assai
2. Piano Sonata No. 23 in F Minor, Op. 57 "Appassionata" / II. Andante con moto
3. Piano Sonata No. 23 in F Minor, Op. 57 "Appassionata" / III. Allegro ma non troppo - Presto
4. Piano Sonata No. 2 in A Major, Op. 2, No. 2 / I. Allegro vivace
5. Piano Sonata No. 2 in A Major, Op. 2, No. 2 / II. Largo appassionato
6. Piano Sonata No. 2 in A Major, Op. 2, No. 2 / III. Scherzo. Allegretto - Trio
7. Piano Sonata No. 2 in A Major, Op. 2, No. 2 / IV. Rondo. Grazioso

Disc: 17 Scarlatti & Rameau
1. Sonata in E Major, L. 23
2. Sonata in A Major, L. 395
3. Sonata in D Major, L. 411
4. Sonata in G Major, L. 387
5. Sonata in B Minor, L. 449
6. Sonata in D Major, L. 465
7. Suite in A Minor, RCT 5, No. 7: Gavotte et six doubles
8. Suite in E Minor, RCT 2, No. 4: Le Rappel des oiseaux
9. Suite in G Major, RCT 6, No. 14: Les Sauvages
10. Suite in D Major, RCT 3, No. 11: Les Niais de Sologne

Disc: 18 - Mozart
1. Piano Concerto No. 21 in C Major, K. 467 / I. Allegro maestoso
2. Piano Concerto No. 21 in C Major, K. 467 / II. Andante
3. Piano Concerto No. 21 in C Major, K. 467 / III. Allegro vivace assai
4. Piano Concerto No. 27 in B-Flat Major, K. 595 / I. Allegro
5. Piano Concerto No. 27 in B-Flat Major, K. 595 / II. Larghetto
6. Piano Concerto No. 27 in B-Flat Major, K. 595 / III. Allegro

Disc: 19 - Chopin
1. Piano Sonata No. 2 in B-Flat Minor, Op. 35 "Funeral March" / I. Grave - Doppio movimento
2. Piano Sonata No. 2 in B-Flat Minor, Op. 35 "Funeral March" / II. Scherzo
3. Piano Sonata No. 2 in B-Flat Minor, Op. 35 "Funeral March" / III. Marche funèbre. Lento
4. Piano Sonata No. 2 in B-Flat Minor, Op. 35 "Funeral March" / IV. Presto
5. Ballade No. 1 in G Minor, Op. 23
6. Ballade No. 2 in F Major, Op. 38
7. Ballade No. 3 in A-Flat Major, Op. 47
8. Ballade No. 4 in F Minor, Op. 52

Disc: 20 - Beethoven
1. Violin Sonata No. 7 in C Minor, Op. 30 No. 2 / I. Allegro con brio - Robert Casadesus / Zino Francescatti
2. Violin Sonata No. 7 in C Minor, Op. 30 No. 2 / II. Adagio cantabile - Robert Casadesus / Zino Francescatti
3. Violin Sonata No. 7 in C Minor, Op. 30 No. 2 / III. Scherzo. Allegro - Trio - Robert Casadesus / Zino Francescatti
4. Violin Sonata No. 7 in C Minor, Op. 30 No. 2 / IV. Finale. Allegro - Robert Casadesus / Zino Francescatti
5. Violin Sonata No. 8 in G Major, Op. 30 No. 3 / I. Allegro assai - Robert Casadesus / Zino Francescatti
6. Violin Sonata No. 8 in G Major, Op. 30 No. 3 / II. Tempo di minuetto, ma molto moderato e grazioso - Robert Casadesus / Zino Francescatti
7. Violin Sonata No. 8 in G Major, Op. 30 No. 3 / III. Allegro vivace - Robert Casadesus / Zino Francescatti

Disc: 21 - Mozart
1. Piano Concerto No. 24 in C Minor, K. 491 / I. Allegro - George Szell
2. Piano Concerto No. 24 in C Minor, K. 491 / II. Larghetto - George Szell
3. Piano Concerto No. 24 in C Minor, K. 491 / III. Allegretto - George Szell
4. Piano Concerto No. 26 in D Major, K. 537 / I. Allegro - George Szell
5. Piano Concerto No. 26 in D Major, K. 537 / II. Larghetto - George Szell
6. Piano Concerto No. 26 in D Major, K. 537 / III. Allegretto - George Szell

Disc: 22 - Debussy
1. Préludes, Livre 1, L. 117 / 1. Danseuses de Delphes. Lent et grave
2. Préludes, Livre 1, L. 117 / 2. Voiles. Modéré
3. Préludes, Livre 1, L. 117 / 3. Le Vent dans la plaine. Animé
4. Préludes, Livre 1, L. 117 / 4. Les sons et la parfums tournent dans l'air du soir. Modéré
5. Préludes, Livre 1, L. 117 / 5. Les Collines d'Anacapri. Très modéré
6. Préludes, Livre 1, L. 117 / 6. Des pas sur la neige. Triste et lent
7. Préludes, Livre 1, L. 117 / 7. Ce qu'a vu le vent d'Ouest. Animé et tumultueux
8. Préludes, Livre 1, L. 117 / 8. La Fille aux cheveux de lin. Très calme et doucement expressif
9. Préludes, Livre 1, L. 117 / 9. La Sérénade interrompue. Modérément animé
10. Préludes, Livre 1, L. 117 / 10. La Cathédrale engloutie. Profondément calme
11. Préludes, Livre 1, L. 117 / 11. La Sanse de Puck. Capricieux et léger
12. Préludes, Livre 1, L. 117 / 12. Minstrels. Modéré
13. Six épigraphes antiques, L. 131 / I. Pour invoquer Pan, dieu du vent d'été - Robert Casadesus / Gaby Casadesus
14. Six épigraphes antiques, L. 131 / II. Pour un tombeau sans nom - Robert Casadesus / Gaby Casadesus
15. Six épigraphes antiques, L. 131 / III. Pour que la nuit soit propice - Robert Casadesus / Gaby Casadesus
16. Six épigraphes antiques, L. 131 / IV. Pour la danseuse aux crotales - Robert Casadesus / Gaby Casadesus
17. Six épigraphes antiques, L. 131 / V. Pour l'Égyptienne - Robert Casadesus / Gaby Casadesus
18. Six épigraphes antiques, L. 131 / VI. Pour remercier la pluie au matin - Robert Casadesus / Gaby Casadesus
19. En blanc et noir, L. 134 / I. Avec emportement - Robert Casadesus / Gaby Casadesus
20. En blanc et noir, L. 134 / II. Lent. Sombre - Robert Casadesus / Gaby Casadesus
21. En blanc et noir, L. 134 / III. Scherzando - Robert Casadesus / Gaby Casadesus

Disc: 23 - Debussy
1. Préludes, Livre 2, L. 123 / 1. Brouillards. Modéré, extrêmement égal et léger
2. Préludes, Livre 2, L. 123 / 2. Feuilles mortes. Lent et mélancolique
3. Préludes, Livre 2, L. 123 / 3. La puerta del vino
4. Préludes, Livre 2, L. 123 / 4. Les fées sont d'exquises danseuses. Rapide et léger
5. Préludes, Livre 2, L. 123 / 5. Bruyères. Calme - Doucement expressif
6. Préludes, Livre 2, L. 123 / 6. Général Lavine - eccentric
7. Préludes, Livre 2, L. 123 / 7. La Terrasse des audiences au clair de lune. Lent
8. Préludes, Livre 2, L. 123 / 8. Ondine. Scherzando
9. Préludes, Livre 2, L. 123 / 9. Hommage a S. Pickwick Esq., P.P.M.P.C.
10. Préludes, Livre 2, L. 123 / 10. Canope. Très calme et doucement triste
11. Préludes, Livre 2, L. 123 / 11. Las tierces alternées. Modérément animé
12. Préludes, Livre 2, L. 123 / 12 Feux d'artifice. Modérément animé
13. 2 Arabesques, L. 66 / I. Andantino con moto
14. 2 Arabesques, L. 66 / II. Allegretto Scherzando
15. Children's Corner, L. 113 / I. Doctor Gradus ad Parnassum. Modérément animé
16. Children's Corner, L. 113 / II. Jimbo's Lullaby. Assez modéré
17. Children's Corner, L. 113 / III. Serenade of the Doll. Allegretto ma non troppo
18. Children's Corner, L. 113 / IV. The Snow is Dancing. Modérément animé
19. Children's Corner, L. 113 / V. The Little Shepherd. Très modéré
20. Children's Corner, L. 113 / VI. Golliwog's Cake-walk. Allegro giusto

Disc: 24 - Debussy
1. Images, Book I, L. 110 / I. Reflets dans l'eau. Andantiono molto
2. Images, Book I, L. 110 / II. Hommage à Rameau. Lent et grave
3. Images, Book I, L. 110 / III. Mouvement. Animé
4. Images, Book II, L. 111 / I. Cloches à travers les feuilles. Lent
5. Images, Book II, L. 111 / II. Et la lune descend sur le temple qui fut. Lent
6. Images, Book II, L. 111 / III. Poissons d'or. Animé
7. Estampes, L. 100 / 1. Pagodes
8. Estampes, L. 100 / 2. La soirée dans Grenade
9. Estampes, L. 100 / 3. Jardins sous la pluie
10. Masques, L. 105
11. L'Isle joyeuse, L. 106

Disc: 25
1. Concerto for Violin, Piano and String Quartet in D Major, Op. 21 / I. Décidé - Calme - Animé - Robert Casadesus / Zino Francescatti
2. Concerto for Violin, Piano and String Quartet in D Major, Op. 21 / II. Sicilienne. Pas vite - Robert Casadesus / Zino Francescatti
3. Concerto for Violin, Piano and String Quartet in D Major, Op. 21 / III. Grave - Robert Casadesus / Zino Francescatti
4. Concerto for Violin, Piano and String Quartet in D Major, Op. 21 / IV. Finale. Très animé - Robert Casadesus / Zino Francescatti

Disc: 26 – Mozart & Schubert
1. Sonata for 2 Pianos in D Major, K.448/375a / I. Allegro con spirito - Robert Casadesus / Gaby Casadesus
2. Sonata for 2 Pianos in D Major, K.448/375a / II. Andante - Robert Casadesus / Gaby Casadesus
3. Sonata for 2 Pianos in D Major, K.448/375a / III. Allegro molto - Robert Casadesus / Gaby Casadesus
4. 5 Variations in G Major, K. 501 / Tema. Andante - Robert Casadesus / Gaby Casadesus
5. Variations in G Major, K. 501 / Variation I - Robert Casadesus / Gaby Casadesus
6. 5 Variations in G Major, K. 501 / Variation II - Robert Casadesus / Gaby Casadesus
7. 5 Variations in G Major, K. 501 / Variation III - Robert Casadesus / Gaby Casadesus
8. 5 Variations in G Major, K. 501 / Variation IV - Robert Casadesus / Gaby Casadesus
9. 5 Variations in G Major, K. 501 / Variation V - Robert Casadesus / Gaby Casadesus
10. Fantasie in F Minor, D. 940 - Robert Casadesus / Gaby Casadesus
11. Original Compositionen für Piano zu 4 Händen, Op. 84, No. 1: Andantino mit Variationen - Robert Casadesus / Gaby Casadesus

Disc: 27 – Brahms(?)
1. Violin Sonata No. 1 in A Major, Op. 13 / I. Allegro molto - Robert Casadesus / Zino Francescatti
2. Violin Sonata No. 1 in A Major, Op. 13 / II. Andante - Robert Casadesus / Zino Francescatti
3. Violin Sonata No. 1 in A Major, Op. 13 / III. Allegro vivo - Robert Casadesus / Zino Francescatti
4. Violin Sonata No. 1 in A Major, Op. 13 / IV. Allegro quasi presto - Robert Casadesus / Zino Francescatti
5. Violin Sonata No. 2 in E Minor, Op. 108 / I. Allegro non troppo - Robert Casadesus / Zino Francescatti
6. Violin Sonata No. 2 in E Minor, Op. 108 / II. Andante - Robert Casadesus / Zino Francescatti
7. Violin Sonata No. 2 in E Minor, Op. 108 / III. Allegro non troppo - Robert Casadesus / Zino Francescatti

Disc: 28 - Beethoven & Falla
1. Piano Concerto No. 5 in E-Flat Major, Op. 73 "Emperor" / I. Allegro
2. Piano Concerto No. 5 in E-Flat Major, Op. 73 "Emperor" / II. Adagio un poco moto
3. Piano Concerto No. 5 in E-Flat Major, Op. 73 "Emperor" / III. Rondo. Allegro
4. Noches en los Jardines de España, IMF 8 / I. En el Generalife
5. Noches en los Jardines de España, IMF 8 / II. Danza Lejana
6. Noches en los Jardines de España, IMF 8 / III. En los jardines de la Sierra de Córdoba

Disc: 29 - Schumann
1. Carnaval, Op. 9 (Scènes mignonnes sur quatre notes) / 1. Préambule. Quasi maestoso - Più moto - Animato - Vivo - Presto
2. Carnaval, Op. 9 (Scènes mignonnes sur quatre notes) / 2. Pierrot - Moderato
3. Carnaval, Op. 9 (Scènes mignonnes sur quatre notes) / 3. Arlequin - Vivo
4. Carnaval, Op. 9 (Scènes mignonnes sur quatre notes) / 4. Valse noble - Un poco maestoso
5. Carnaval, Op. 9 (Scènes mignonnes sur quatre notes) / 5. Eusebius - Adagio
6. Carnaval, Op. 9 (Scènes mignonnes sur quatre notes) / 6. Florestan - Passionato
7. Carnaval, Op. 9 (Scènes mignonnes sur quatre notes) / 7. Coquette - Vivo
8. Carnaval, Op. 9 (Scènes mignonnes sur quatre notes) / 8. Réplique - L'istesso tempo (Sphinxes)
9. Carnaval, Op. 9 (Scènes mignonnes sur quatre notes) / 9. Papillons - Prestissimo
10. Carnaval, Op. 9 (Scènes mignonnes sur quatre notes) / 10. A.S.C.H.-S.C.H.A. (Lettres dansantes) - Presto
11. Carnaval, Op. 9 (Scènes mignonnes sur quatre notes) / 11. Chiarina - Passionato
12. Carnaval, Op. 9 (Scènes mignonnes sur quatre notes) / 12. Chopin - Agitato
13. Carnaval, Op. 9 (Scènes mignonnes sur quatre notes) / 13. Estrella - Con affetto
14. Carnaval, Op. 9 (Scènes mignonnes sur quatre notes) / 14. Reconnaissance - Animato
15. Carnaval, Op. 9 (Scènes mignonnes sur quatre notes) / 15. Pantalon et Colombine - Presto
16. Carnaval, Op. 9 (Scènes mignonnes sur quatre notes) / 16. Valse allemande - Molto vivace
17. Carnaval, Op. 9 (Scènes mignonnes sur quatre notes) / 17. Paganini Intermezzo - Presto
18. Carnaval, Op. 9 (Scènes mignonnes sur quatre notes) / 18. Aveu - Passionato
19. Carnaval, Op. 9 (Scènes mignonnes sur quatre notes) / 19. Promenade - Comodo
20. Carnaval, Op. 9 (Scènes mignonnes sur quatre notes) / 20. Pause - Vivo
21. Carnaval, Op. 9 (Scènes mignonnes sur quatre notes) / 21. March des "Davidsbündler" contre les Philistins - Non allegro - Molto più vivo - Animato - Vivo - Animato molto - Vivo - Più stretto
22. Fantasie in C Major, Op. 17 / I. Durchaus phantastisch und leidenschaftlich vorzutragen
23. Fantasie in C Major, Op. 17 / II. Mässig. Durchaus energisch
24. Fantasie in C Major, Op. 17 / III. Langsam getragen. Durchweg leise zu halten

Disc: 30 - Mozart
1. Piano Sonata No. 12 in F Major, K.332/300k / I. Allegro
2. Piano Sonata No. 12 in F Major, K.332/300k / II. Adagio
3. Piano Sonata No. 12 in F Major, K.332/300k / III. Allegro assai
4. Piano Sonata No. 13 in B-Flat Major, K. 333 / I. Allegro
5. Piano Sonata No. 13 in B-Flat Major, K. 333 / II. Andante cantabile
6. Piano Sonata No. 13 in B-Flat Major, K. 333 / III. Allegretto grazioso
7. Piano Sonata No. 14 in C Minor, K. 457 / I. Allegro
8. Piano Sonata No. 14 in C Minor, K. 457 / II. Adagio
9. Piano Sonata No. 14 in C Minor, K. 457 / III. Molto allegro
10. Piano Sonata No. 18 in D Major, K. 576 / I. Allegro
11. Piano Sonata No. 18 in D Major, K. 576 / II. Adagio
12. Piano Sonata No. 18 in D Major, K. 576 / III. Allegretto

Disc: 31 - Mozart
1. Piano Concerto No. 10 in E-Flat Major, K.365/316a / I. Allegro - George Szell
2. Piano Concerto No. 10 in E-Flat Major, K.365/316a / II. Andante - George Szell
3. Piano Concerto No. 10 in E-Flat Major, K.365/316a / III. Rondo. Allegro - George Szell
4. Piano Concerto No. 12 in A Major, K.414/385p / I. Allegro - George Szell
5. Piano Concerto No. 12 in A Major, K.414/385p / II. Andante - George Szell
6. Piano Concerto No. 12 in A Major, K.414/385p / III. Allegretto - George Szell

Disc: 32 - Beethoven
1. Piano Sonata No. 14 in C-Sharp Minor, Op. 27 No. 2 "Moonlight" / I. Adagio sostenuto
2. Piano Sonata No. 14 in C-Sharp Minor, Op. 27 No. 2 "Moonlight" / II. Allegretto
3. Piano Sonata No. 14 in C-Sharp Minor, Op. 27 No. 2 "Moonlight" / III. Presto agitato
4. Piano Sonata No. 26 in E-Flat Major, Op. 81a "Les adieux" / I. Das Lebewohl. Adagio - Allegro
5. Piano Sonata No. 26 in E-Flat Major, Op. 81a "Les adieux" / II. Abwesenheit. Andante espressivo
6. Piano Sonata No. 26 in E-Flat Major, Op. 81a "Les adieux" / III. Das Wiedersehen. Vivacissimamente
7. Piano Sonata No. 24 F-Sharp Major, Op. 78 / I. Adagio cantabile - Allegro ma non troppo
8. Piano Sonata No. 24 F-Sharp Major, Op. 78 / II. Allegro vivace
9. Piano Sonata No. 23 in F Minor, Op. 57 "Appassionata" / I. Allegro assai
10. Piano Sonata No. 23 in F Minor, Op. 57 "Appassionata" / II. Andante con moto
11. Piano Sonata No. 23 in F Minor, Op. 57 "Appassionata" / III. Allegro ma non troppo - Presto

Disc: 33 - ?
1. Une semaine du petit elfe Ferme-l'Oeil, Op. 58 / 1. La Noce des souris - Robert Casadesus / Gaby Casadesus
2. Une semaine du petit elfe Ferme-l'Oeil, Op. 58 / 2. La Cigogne lasse - Robert Casadesus / Gaby Casadesus
3. Une semaine du petit elfe Ferme-l'Oeil, Op. 58 / 3. Le Cheval de Ferme-l'oeil - Robert Casadesus / Gaby Casadesus
4. Une semaine du petit elfe Ferme-l'Oeil, Op. 58 / 4. Le Mariage de la poupée Berthe - Robert Casadesus / Gaby Casadesus
5. Une semaine du petit elfe Ferme-l'Oeil, Op. 58 / 5. La Ronde des lettres boiteuses - Robert Casadesus / Gaby Casadesus
6. Une semaine du petit elfe Ferme-l'Oeil, Op. 58 / 6. La Promenade à travers le tableau - Robert Casadesus / Gaby Casadesus
7. Une semaine du petit elfe Ferme-l'Oeil, Op. 58 / 7. Le Parapluie chinois - Robert Casadesus / Gaby Casadesus
8. 3 Rapsodies, Op. 53 / I. Française - Robert Casadesus / Gaby Casadesus
9. 3 Rapsodies, Op. 53 / II. Polonaise - Robert Casadesus / Gaby Casadesus
10. 3 Rapsodies, Op. 53 / III. Viennoise - Robert Casadesus / Gaby Casadesus

Disc: 34 - Mozart
1. Piano Concerto No. 20 in D Minor, K. 466 / I. Allegro - George Szell
2. Piano Concerto No. 20 in D Minor, K. 466 / II. Romance - George Szell
3. Piano Concerto No. 20 in D Minor, K. 466 / III. Allegro assai - George Szell
4. Piano Concerto No. 18 in B-Flat Major, K. 456 / I. Allegro vivace - George Szell
5. Piano Concerto No. 18 in B-Flat Major, K. 456 / II. Andante un poco sostenuto - George Szell
6. Piano Concerto No. 18 in B-Flat Major, K. 456 / III. Allegro vivace - George Szell

Disc: 35 - Franck
1. Variations symphoniques, FWV 46
2. Symphonie sur un chant montagnard français, Op. 25 / I. Assez lent - Modérément animé - Assez lent
3. Symphonie sur un chant montagnard français, Op. 25 / II. Assez modéré, mais sans lenteur
4. Symphonie sur un chant montagnard français, Op. 25 / III. Animé

Disc: 36 - Beethoven
1. Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major, Op. 58 / I. Allegro moderato
2. Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major, Op. 58 / II. Andante con moto
3. Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major, Op. 58 / III. Rondo. Vivace
4. Piano Concerto No. 1 in C Major, Op. 15 / I. Allegro con brio
5. Piano Concerto No. 1 in C Major, Op. 15 / II. Largo
6. Piano Concerto No. 1 in C Major, Op. 15 / III. Rondo. Allegro scherzando

Disc: 37 - Bach
1. Concerto in F Major, BWV 971 "Italian" / I. Allegro
2. Concerto in F Major, BWV 971 "Italian" / II. Andante
3. Concerto in F Major, BWV 971 "Italian" / III. Presto
4. Toccata and Fugue in E Minor, BWV 914
5. Partita No. 2 In C Minor, BWV 826 / 1. Sinfonia
6. Partita No. 2 In C Minor, BWV 826 / 2. Allemande
7. Partita No. 2 In C Minor, BWV 826 / 3. Courante
8. Partita No. 2 In C Minor, BWV 826 / 4. Sarabande
9. Partita No. 2 In C Minor, BWV 826 / 5. Rondeau
10. Partita No. 2 In C Minor, BWV 826 / 6. Capriccio

Disc: 38 - ?
1. Nonetto in E-Flat Major, Op. 45 / I. Allegro teneramente
2. Nonetto in E-Flat Major, Op. 45 / II. Tempo di Sardana
3. Nonetto in E-Flat Major, Op. 45 / III. Poco adagio
4. Nonetto in E-Flat Major, Op. 45 / IV. Vivo giocoso
5. Sextuor in E Major, Op. 58 / I. Allegro con brio
6. Sextuor in E Major, Op. 58 / II. Scherzo vivace
7. Sextuor in E Major, Op. 58 / III. Andante
8. Sextuor in E Major, Op. 58 / IV. Giocoso, non troppo vivo

Disc: 39 - Beethoven
1. Violin Sonata No. 9, Op. 47 "Kreutzer" / I. Adagio sostenuto - Presto - Robert Casadesus / Zino Francescatti
2. Violin Sonata No. 9, Op. 47 "Kreutzer" / II. Andante con variazioni - Robert Casadesus / Zino Francescatti
3. Violin Sonata No. 9, Op. 47 "Kreutzer" / III. Finale. Presto - Robert Casadesus / Zino Francescatti
4. Violin Sonata No. 1, Op. 12 No. 1 / I. Allegro con brio - Robert Casadesus / Zino Francescatti
5. Violin Sonata No. 1, Op. 12 No. 1 / II. Tema con variazioni. Andante con moto - Robert Casadesus / Zino Francescatti
6. Violin Sonata No. 1, Op. 12 No. 1 / III. Rondo. Allegro - Robert Casadesus / Zino Francescatti

Disc: 40 - Mozart
1. Piano Concerto No. 22 in E-Flat Major, K. 482 (Remastered) / I. Allegro - George Szell
2. Piano Concerto No. 22 in E-Flat Major, K. 482 (Remastered) / II. Andante - George Szell
3. Piano Concerto No. 22 in E-Flat Major, K. 482 (Remastered) / III. Allegro - George Szell
4. Piano Concerto No. 23 in A Major, K. 488 (Remastered) / I. Allegro - George Szell
5. Piano Concerto No. 23 in A Major, K. 488 (Remastered) / II. Adagio - George Szell
6. Piano Concerto No. 23 in A Major, K. 488 (Remastered) / III. Allegro assai - George Szell

Disc: 41 - Schumann
1. Papillons, Op. 2 / Introduzione - Moderato
2. Papillons, Op. 2 / 1. (quarter note = 120)
3. Papillons, Op. 2 / 2. Prestissimo
4. Papillons, Op. 2 / 3. (quarter note = 120)
5. Papillons, Op. 2 / 4. Presto
6. Papillons, Op. 2 / 5. (quarter note = 80)
7. Papillons, Op. 2 / 6. (quarter note = 152)
8. Papillons, Op. 2 / 7. Semplice
9. Papillons, Op. 2 / 8. (quarter note = 132)
10. Papillons, Op. 2 / 9. Prestissimo
11. Papillons, Op. 2 / 10. Vivo
12. Papillons, Op. 2 / 11. (quarter note = 112)
13. Papillons, Op. 2 / 12. Finale
14. Waldszenen, Op. 82 / 1. Eintritt. Nicht zu schnell
15. Waldszenen, Op. 82 / 2. Jäger auf der Lauer. Höchst lebhaft
16. Waldszenen, Op. 82 / 3. Einsame Blumen. Einfach
17. Waldszenen, Op. 82 / 4. Verrufene Stelle. Ziemlich langsam
18. Waldszenen, Op. 82 / 5. Freundliche Landschaft. Schnell
19. Waldszenen, Op. 82 / 6. Herberge. Mäßig
20. Waldszenen, Op. 82 / 7. Vogel als Prophet. Langsam, sehr zart
21. Waldszenen, Op. 82 / 8. Jagdlied. Rasch, kräftig
22. Waldszenen, Op. 82 / 9. Abschied. Nicht zu schnell
23. Symphonic Etudes for Piano, Op. 13 / Thema. Andante
24. Symphonic Etudes for Piano, Op. 13 / Étude I. Un poco più vivo
25. Symphonic Etudes for Piano, Op. 13 / Étude II. Marcato il Canto
26. Symphonic Etudes for Piano, Op. 13 / Étude III. Vivace
27. Symphonic Etudes for Piano, Op. 13 / Étude IV
28. Symphonic Etudes for Piano, Op. 13 / Étude V
29. Symphonic Etudes for Piano, Op. 13 / Étude VI. Agitato
30. Symphonic Etudes for Piano, Op. 13 / Étude VII. Allegro molto
31. Symphonic Etudes for Piano, Op. 13 / Étude VIII
32. Symphonic Etudes for Piano, Op. 13 / Étude IX. Presto possibile
33. Symphonic Etudes for Piano, Op. 13 / Étude X
34. Symphonic Etudes for Piano, Op. 13 / Étude XI
35. Symphonic Etudes for Piano, Op. 13 / Étude XII. Allegro brillante

Disc: 42 – Ravel & Mozart
1. Piano Concerto for the Left Hand in D Major, M. 82
2. Concerto for 2 Pianos and Orchestra No. 10 in E-Flat Major K 365/316a / I. Allegro
3. Concerto for 2 Pianos and Orchestra No. 10 in E-Flat Major K 365/316a / II. Andante
4. Concerto for 2 Pianos and Orchestra No. 10 in E-Flat Major K 365/316a / III. Rondo - Allegro

Disc: 43 – Debussy & Faure
1. Petite suite, L. 65 / I. En bateau - Robert Casadesus / Gaby Casadesus
2. Petite suite, L. 65 / II. Cortège - Robert Casadesus / Gaby Casadesus
3. Petite suite, L. 65 / III. Menuet - Robert Casadesus / Gaby Casadesus
4. Petite suite, L. 65 / IV. Ballet - Robert Casadesus / Gaby Casadesus
5. 3 Morceaux en forme de poire, IES 38 / I. Manière de commencement - Robert Casadesus / Gaby Casadesus
6. 3 Morceaux en forme de poire, IES 38 / II. Prolongement du même - Robert Casadesus / Gaby Casadesus
7. 3 Morceaux en forme de poire, IES 38 / III. Morceau I - Robert Casadesus / Gaby Casadesus
8. 3 Morceaux en forme de poire, IES 38 / IV. Morceau II - Robert Casadesus / Gaby Casadesus
9. 3 Morceaux en forme de poire, IES 38 / V. Morceau III - Robert Casadesus / Gaby Casadesus
10. 3 Morceaux en forme de poire, IES 38 / VI. En plus - Robert Casadesus / Gaby Casadesus
11. 3 Morceaux en forme de poire, IES 38 / VII. Redite - Robert Casadesus / Gaby Casadesus
12. Trois Valses romantiques / I. Très vite et impétueusement - Robert Casadesus / Gaby Casadesus
13. Trois Valses romantiques / II. Mouvement modéré de valse - Robert Casadesus / Gaby Casadesus
14. Trois Valses romantiques / III. Animé - Robert Casadesus / Gaby Casadesus
15. Dolly Suite, Op. 56 / I. Berceuse. Allegretto moderato - Robert Casadesus / Gaby Casadesus
16. Dolly Suite, Op. 56 / II. Mi-a-ou. Allegro vivo - Robert Casadesus / Gaby Casadesus
17. Dolly Suite, Op. 56 / III. Le Jardin de Dolly. Andantino - Robert Casadesus / Gaby Casadesus
18. Dolly Suite, Op. 56 / IV. Kitty-Valse. Tempo di Valse - Robert Casadesus / Gaby Casadesus
19. Dolly Suite, Op. 56 / V. Tendresse. Andante - Robert Casadesus / Gaby Casadesus
20. Dolly Suite, Op. 56 / VI. Le Pas espagnol. Allegro - Robert Casadesus / Gaby Casadesus

Disc: 44 – Saint-Saens
1. Piano Concerto No. 4 in C Minor, Op. 44 / I. Allegro moderato
2. Piano Concerto No. 4 in C Minor, Op. 44 / II. Allegro vivace
3. Ballade in F-Sharp Major for Piano, Op. 19
4. Prélude No. 1 in D-Flat Major, Op. 103
5. Prélude No. 3 in G Minor, Op. 103
6. Prélude No. 5 in D Minor, Op. 103

Disc: 45 - Mozart
1. Piano Concerto No. 26 in D Major, K. 537 "Coronation" (Remastered) / I. Allegro
2. Piano Concerto No. 26 in D Major, K. 537 "Coronation" (Remastered) / II. Larghetto
3. Piano Concerto No. 26 in D Major, K. 537 "Coronation" (Remastered) / III. Allegretto
4. Piano Concerto No. 27 in B-Flat Major, K. 595 / I. Allegro
5. Piano Concerto No. 27 in B-Flat Major, K. 595 / II. Larghetto
6. Piano Concerto No. 27 in B-Flat Major, K. 595 / III. Allegro

Disc: 46 - Beethoven
1. Violin Sonata No. 3, Op. 12 No. 3 / I. Allegro con spirito - Robert Casadesus / Zino Francescatti
2. Violin Sonata No. 3, Op. 12 No. 3 / II. Adagio con molt' espressione - Robert Casadesus / Zino Francescatti
3. Violin Sonata No. 3, Op. 12 No. 3 / III. Rondo. Allegro molto - Robert Casadesus / Zino Francescatti
4. Violin Sonata No. 4, Op. 23 / I. Presto - Robert Casadesus / Zino Francescatti
5. Violin Sonata No. 4, Op. 23 / II. Andante scherzoso, piu allegretto - Robert Casadesus / Zino Francescatti
6. Violin Sonata No. 4, Op. 23 / III. Allegro molto - Robert Casadesus / Zino Francescatti
7. Violin Sonata No. 5, Op. 24 "Spring" / I. Allegro - Robert Casadesus / Zino Francescatti
8. Violin Sonata No. 5, Op. 24 "Spring" / II. Adagio molto espressivo - Robert Casadesus / Zino Francescatti
9. Violin Sonata No. 5, Op. 24 "Spring" / III. Scherzo. Allegro molto - Trio - Robert Casadesus / Zino Francescatti
10. Violin Sonata No. 5, Op. 24 "Spring" / IV. Rondo. Allegro ma non troppo - Robert Casadesus / Zino Francescatti

Disc: 47 - Mozart
1. Concerto for 3 Pianos and Orchestra in F Major, K. 242 / I. Allegro - Eugene Ormandy
2. Concerto for 3 Pianos and Orchestra in F Major, K. 242 / II. Adagio - Eugene Ormandy
3. Concerto for 3 Pianos and Orchestra in F Major, K. 242 / III. Rondo - Tempo di Menuetto - Eugene Ormandy
4. Concerto for 3 Pianos and Orchestra in D Minor, BWV 1063 / I. - - Eugene Ormandy
5. Concerto for 3 Pianos and Orchestra in D Minor, BWV 1063 / II. Alla Siciliana - Eugene Ormandy
6. Concerto for 3 Pianos and Orchestra in D Minor, BWV 1063 / III. Allegro - Eugene Ormandy
7. Quintet in E-Flat Major, K. 452 / I. Largo - Allegro moderato
8. Quintet in E-Flat Major, K. 452 / II. Larghetto
9. Quintet in E-Flat Major, K. 452 / III. Allegretto

Disc: 48 – Bartok & Debussy
1. Sonata for 2 Pianos and Percussion, Sz. 110 / I. Assai lento - Allegro molto
2. Sonata for 2 Pianos and Percussion, Sz. 110 / II. Lento, ma non troppo
3. Sonata for 2 Pianos and Percussion, Sz. 110 / III. Allegro non troppo
4. En blanc et noir, L. 134 / I. Avec emportement - Robert Casadesus / Gaby Casadesus
5. En blanc et noir, L. 134 / II. Lent. Sombre - Robert Casadesus / Gaby Casadesus
6. En blanc et noir, L. 134 / III. Scherzando - Robert Casadesus / Gaby Casadesus
7. 6 Épigraphes antiques, L. 131 / I. Pour invoquer Pan, dieu du vent d'ete - Gaby Casadesus / Robert Casadesus
8. 6 Épigraphes antiques, L. 131 / II. Pour un tombeau sans nom - Gaby Casadesus / Robert Casadesus
9. 6 Épigraphes antiques, L. 131 / III. Pour que la nuit soit propice - Gaby Casadesus / Robert Casadesus
10. 6 Épigraphes antiques, L. 131 / IV. Pour la danseuse aux crotales - Gaby Casadesus / Robert Casadesus
11. 6 Épigraphes antiques, L. 131 / V. Pour I'Egyptienne - Gaby Casadesus / Robert Casadesus
12. 6 Épigraphes antiques, L. 131 / VI. Pour remercier la pluie au matin - Gaby Casadesus / Robert Casadesus

Disc: 49 - Mozart
1. Piano Concerto No. 21 in C Major, K. 467 (Remastered) / I. Allegro maestoso
2. Piano Concerto No. 21 in C Major, K. 467 (Remastered) / II. Andante "Theme from Elvira Madigan"
3. Piano Concerto No. 21 in C Major, K. 467 (Remastered) / III. Allegro vivace assai
4. Piano Concerto No. 24 in C Minor, K. 491 (Remastered) / I. Allegro
5. Piano Concerto No. 24 in C Minor, K. 491 (Remastered) / II. Larghetto
6. Piano Concerto No. 24 in C Minor, K. 491 (Remastered) / III. Allegretto

Disc: 50 - Beethoven
1. Violin Sonata No. 2, Op. 12 No. 2 / I. Allegro vivace - Zino Francescatti / Robert Casadesus
2. Violin Sonata No. 2, Op. 12 No. 2 / II. Andante piu tosto allegretto - Zino Francescatti / Robert Casadesus
3. Violin Sonata No. 2, Op. 12 No. 2 / III. Allegro piacevole - Zino Francescatti / Robert Casadesus
4. Violin Sonata No. 6, Op. 30 No. 1 / I. Allegro - Zino Francescatti / Robert Casadesus
5. Violin Sonata No. 6, Op. 30 No. 1 / II. Adagio molto espressivo - Zino Francescatti / Robert Casadesus
6. Violin Sonata No. 6, Op. 30 No. 1 / III. Allegretto con variazioni - Var. I-V; Var. VI: Allegro ma non tanto - Zino Francescatti / Robert Casadesus
7. Violin Sonata No. 8, Op. 30 No. 3 / I. Allegro assai - Zino Francescatti / Robert Casadesus
8. Violin Sonata No. 8, Op. 30 No. 3 / II. Tempo di minuetto, ma molto moderato e grazioso - Zino Francescatti / Robert Casadesus
9. Violin Sonata No. 8, Op. 30 No. 3 / III. Allegro vivace - Zino Francescatti / Robert Casadesus

Disc: 51 - Beethoven
1. Violin Sonata No. 7, Op. 30 No. 2 / I. Allegro con brio - Zino Francescatti
2. Violin Sonata No. 7, Op. 30 No. 2 / II. Adagio cantabile - Zino Francescatti
3. Violin Sonata No. 7, Op. 30 No. 2 / III. Scherzo. Allegro - Trio - Zino Francescatti
4. Violin Sonata No. 7, Op. 30 No. 2 / IV. Finale. Allegro - Zino Francescatti
5. Violin Sonata No. 10, Op. 96 / I. Allegro moderato - Zino Francescatti
6. Violin Sonata No. 10, Op. 96 / II. Adagio espressivo - Zino Francescatti
7. Violin Sonata No. 10, Op. 96 / III. Scherzo. Allegro - Zino Francescatti
8. Violin Sonata No. 10, Op. 96 / IV. Poco Allegretto - Zino Francescatti

Disc: 52 – Chopin, Mozart, Haydn
1. Piano Sonata No. 3 in B Minor, Op. 58 / I. Allegro maestoso
2. Piano Sonata No. 3 in B Minor, Op. 58 / II. Scherzo: Molto vivace
3. Piano Sonata No. 3 in B Minor, Op. 58 / III. Largo
4. Piano Sonata No. 3 in B Minor, Op. 58 / IV. Finale: Presto, non tanto - Agitato
5. Piano Sonata No. 12 in F Major, K.332/300k / I. Allegro
6. Piano Sonata No. 12 in F Major, K.332/300k / II. Adagio
7. Piano Sonata No. 12 in F Major, K.332/300k / III. Allegro assai
8. Divertimento in A-Flat Major, Hob.XVI:46 / I. Allegro moderato
9. Divertimento in A-Flat Major, Hob.XVI:46 / II. Adagio non troppo
10. Divertimento in A-Flat Major, Hob.XVI:46 / III. Finale: Presto

Disc: 53 – Bach & (?)
1. Concerto for 3 Keyboards in C Major, BWV 1064 / I. Allegro
2. Concerto for 3 Keyboards in C Major, BWV 1064 / II. Adagio
3. Concerto for 3 Keyboards in C Major, BWV 1064 / III. Allegro
4. Concerto for 3 Pianos and String Orchestra, Op. 65 (1964) / I. Allegro marziale
5. Concerto for 3 Pianos and String Orchestra, Op. 65 (1964) / II. Andante siciliano
6. Concerto for 3 Pianos and String Orchestra, Op. 65 (1964) / III. Presto spagnuolo
7. Piano Concerto No. 2, Op. 37 "For Dimitri Mitropoulos" (1944) / I. Allegro con fuoco
8. Piano Concerto No. 2, Op. 37 "For Dimitri Mitropoulos" (1944) / II. Adagio ma non troppo
9. Piano Concerto No. 2, Op. 37 "For Dimitri Mitropoulos" (1944) / III. Allegro moderato

Disc: 54 - Mozart
1. Piano Concerto No. 15 in B-Flat Major, K. 450 / I. Allegro
2. Piano Concerto No. 15 in B-Flat Major, K. 450 / II. Andante
3. Piano Concerto No. 15 in B-Flat Major, K. 450 / III. Allegro
4. Piano Concerto No. 17 in G Major, K. 453 / I. Allegro
5. Piano Concerto No. 17 in G Major, K. 453 / II. Andante
6. Piano Concerto No. 17 in G Major, K. 453 / III. Allegro

Disc: 55 - Bach
1. Concerto for 2 Keyboards in C Minor, BWV 1060 / I. Allegro
2. Concerto for 2 Keyboards in C Minor, BWV 1060 / II. Largo ovvero Adagio
3. Concerto for 2 Keyboards in C Minor, BWV 1060 / III. Allegro
4. Concerto for 2 Keyboards in C Major, BWV 1061 / I. []
5. Concerto for 2 Keyboards in C Major, BWV 1061 / II. Adagio
6. Concerto for 2 Keyboards in C Major, BWV 1061 / III. Fuga. Vivace

Disc: 56 – Bach, Beethoven, Mozart
1. Homage à Chausson, Op. 51
2. Three Preludes For Piano / I. Cezanne
3. Three Preludes For Piano / II. Dufy
4. Three Preludes For Piano / III. Modigliani
5. Violin Sonata No. 2 in A Major, BWV 1015 / I. (Dolce) - Robert Casadesus / Zino Francescatti
6. Violin Sonata No. 2 in A Major, BWV 1015 / II. Allegro - Robert Casadesus / Zino Francescatti
7. Violin Sonata No. 2 in A Major, BWV 1015 / III. Andante un poco - Robert Casadesus / Zino Francescatti
8. Violin Sonata No. 2 in A Major, BWV 1015 / IV. Presto - Robert Casadesus / Zino Francescatti
9. Piano Concerto No. 3 in C Minor, Op. 37 / I. Allegro con brio
10. Piano Concerto No. 3 in C Minor, Op. 37 / II. Largo
11. Piano Concerto No. 3 in C Minor, Op. 37 / III. Rondo. Allegro - Presto
12. 9 Variations on a Minuet by Jean Pierre Duport, K. 573

Disc: 57 – Chopin & Schumann
1. 4 Ballades / No. 1 in G Minor, Op. 23
2. 4 Ballades / No. 2 in F Major, Op. 38,
3. 4 Ballades / No. 3 in A-Flat Major, Op. 47
4. Ballades / No. 4 in F Minor, Op. 52
5. Papillons, Op. 2

Disc: 58 - Schumann
1. Fantasie in C Major, Op. 17 / I. Durchaus phantastisch und leidenschaftlich vorzutragen
2. Fantasie in C Major, Op. 17 / II. Mässig. Durchaus energisch
3. Fantasie in C Major, Op. 17 / III. Langsam getragen. Durchweg leise zu halten.
4. Berceuse in D-Flat Major, Op. 57
5. Waldscenen, Op. 82: VII. Vogel als Prophet
6. Tarantelle in A-Flat Major, Op. 43
7. 24 Préludes for Piano, Op. 5: Nos. 2, 3, 8, 11, 14, 20 & 21 - Cor De Groot

Disc: 59 – Mozart, Beethoven, Schumann
1. Fantasie En Ré Mineur, K. 397
2. Piano Sonata No. 28, Op. 101 / I. Allegro ma non troppo
3. Piano Sonata No. 28, Op. 101 / II. Vivace alla marcia
4. Piano Sonata No. 28, Op. 101 / III. Adagio ma non troppo - Allegro
5. Symphonic Etudes for Piano, Op. 13 / Thema. Andante
6. Symphonic Etudes for Piano, Op. 13 / Étude I. Un poco più vivo
7. Symphonic Etudes for Piano, Op. 13 / Étude II. Marcato il Canto
8. Symphonic Etudes for Piano, Op. 13 / Étude III. Vivace
9. Symphonic Etudes for Piano, Op. 13 / Étude IV
10. Symphonic Etudes for Piano, Op. 13 / Étude V
11. Symphonic Etudes for Piano, Op. 13 / Étude VI. Agitato
12. Symphonic Etudes for Piano, Op. 13 / Étude VII. Allegro molto
13. Symphonic Etudes for Piano, Op. 13 / Étude VIII
14. Symphonic Etudes for Piano, Op. 13 / Étude IX. Presto possibile
15. Symphonic Etudes for Piano, Op. 13 / Étude X
16. Symphonic Etudes for Piano, Op. 13 / Étude XI
17. Symphonic Etudes for Piano, Op. 13 / Étude XII. Allegro brillante

Disc: 60 – Ravel, Debussy, Mussorgsky
1. Sonatine, M. 40 / I. Modéré
2. Sonatine, M. 40 / II. Mouvement de Menuet
3. Sonatine, M. 40 / III. Animé
4. Miroirs, M. 43: IV. Alborada del gracioso
5. Préludes / Livre 1, L. 117, 8: La fille aux cheveux de lin
6. Préludes / Livre 1, L. 117, 9: La sérénade interrompue
7. Préludes / Livre 1, L. 117, 10: La Cathédrale engloutie
8. Préludes / Livre 2, L. 123, 6: Général Lavine - eccentric
9. Préludes / Livre 2, L. 123, 8: Ondine
10. Préludes / Livre 2, L. 123, 12: Feux d'artifice
11. Arabesque, No. 2, L. 66
12. Pictures at an Exhibition, IMM 50: IV Bydlo. Sempre moderato, pesante

Disc: 61 - Brahms
1. Violin Sonata No. 3 in D Minor, Op. 108 / I. Allegro - Robert Casadesus / Zino Francescatti
2. Violin Sonata No. 3 in D Minor, Op. 108 / II. Adagio - Robert Casadesus / Zino Francescatti
3. Violin Sonata No. 3 in D Minor, Op. 108 / III. Un poco presto e con sentimento - Robert Casadesus / Zino Francescatti
4. Violin Sonata No. 3 in D Minor, Op. 108 / IV. Presto agitato - Robert Casadesus / Zino Francescatti
5. Violin Sonata No. 2 in A Major, Op. 100 / I. Allegro amabile - Robert Casadesus / Zino Francescatti
6. Violin Sonata No. 2 in A Major, Op. 100 / II. Andante tranquillo - Vivace - Andante - Vivace di piú - Andante - Vivace - Robert Casadesus / Zino Francescatti
7. Violin Sonata No. 2 in A Major, Op. 100 / III. Allegretto grazioso (quasi Andante) - Robert Casadesus / Zino Francescatti
8. Violin Sonata No. 1 in G Major, Op. 78 / I. Vivace ma non troppo - Robert Casadesus / Zino Francescatti
9. Violin Sonata No. 1 in G Major, Op. 78 / II. Adagio - Robert Casadesus / Zino Francescatti
10. Violin Sonata No. 1 in G Major, Op. 78 / III. Allegro molto moderato - Robert Casadesus / Zino Francescatti

Disc: 62 - Debussy
1. Préludes, Livre 1, L. 117 / I. Danseuses de Delphes. Lent et grave - Jean Casadesus
2. Préludes, Livre 1, L. 117 / II. Voiles. Modéré - Jean Casadesus
3. Préludes, Livre 1, L. 117 / III. Le vent dans la plaine. Animé - Jean Casadesus
4. Préludes, Livre 1, L. 117 / IV. Les sons et les parfums tournent dans l'air du soir. Modéré - Jean Casadesus
5. Préludes, Livre 1, L. 117 / V. Les collines d'Anacapri. Tres modéré - Jean Casadesus
6. Préludes, Livre 1, L. 117 / VI. Des pas sur la neige. Triste et lent - Jean Casadesus
7. Préludes, Livre 1, L. 117 / VII. Ce qu'a vu le vent d'Ouest. Animé et tumultueux - Jean Casadesus
8. Préludes, Livre 1, L. 117 / VIII. La fille aux cheveux de lin. Très calme et doucement expressif - Jean Casadesus
9. Préludes, Livre 1, L. 117 / IX. La sérénade interrompue. Modérément animé - Jean Casadesus
10. Préludes, Livre 1, L. 117 / X. La cathédrale engloutie. Profondément calme - Jean Casadesus
11. Préludes, Livre 1, L. 117 / XI. La danse de Puck. Capricieux et léger - Jean Casadesus
12. Préludes, Livre 1, L. 117 / XII. Minstrels. Modéré - Jean Casadesus

Disc: 63 - Debussy
1. Bourrée fantasque - Jean Casadesus
2. 10 Pièces pittoresques / I. Paysage - Jean Casadesus
3. 10 Pièces pittoresques / II. Melancolie - Jean Casadesus
4. 10 Pièces pittoresques / III. Tourbillon - Jean Casadesus
5. 10 Pièces pittoresques / IV. Sous Bois - Jean Casadesus
6. 10 Pièces pittoresques / V. Mauresque - Jean Casadesus
7. 10 Pièces pittoresques / VI. Idylle - Jean Casadesus
8. 10 Pièces pittoresques / VII. Danse villageoise - Jean Casadesus
9. 10 Pièces pittoresques / VIII. Improvisation - Jean Casadesus
10. Pièces pittoresques / IX. Menuet pompeux - Jean Casadesus
11. 10 Pièces pittoresques / X. Scherzo-Valse - Jean Casadesus
12. Cinq morceaux pour piano / I. Aubade - Jean Casadesus
13. Cinq morceaux pour piano / II. Ballabile - Jean Casadesus
14. Cinq morceaux pour piano / III. Caprice - Jean Casadesus
15. Cinq morceaux pour piano / IV. Feuillet d'album - Jean Casadesus
16. Cinq morceaux pour piano / V. Ronde champetre - Jean Casadesus
17. Impromptu - Jean Casadesus

Disc: 64 - Debussy
1. 5 Poèmes de Baudelaire, L. 64 / Le balcon - Anna Moffo
2. 5 Poèmes de Baudelaire, L. 64 / Harmonie du soir - Anna Moffo
3. 5 Poèmes de Baudelaire, L. 64 / Le jet d'eau - Anna Moffo
4. 5 Poèmes de Baudelaire, L. 64 / Recueillement - Anna Moffo
5. Poèmes de Baudelaire, L. 64 / La mort des amants - Anna Moffo
6. Fêtes Galantes (I), L. 80 / En sourdine - Anna Moffo
7. Fêtes Galantes (I), L. 80 / Fantoches - Anna Moffo
8. Fêtes Galantes (I), L. 80 / Clair de lune - Anna Moffo
9. Voici que le printemps, L. 52 - Anna Moffo
10. Deux Romances: No. 1, L'âme évaporée, L. 78 - Anna Moffo
11. Mandoline, L. 29 - Anna Moffo
12. Trois Chansons de Bilitis, L. 90 / La flûte de Pan - Anna Moffo
13. Trois Chansons de Bilitis, L. 90 / La Chevelure - Anna Moffo
14. Trois Chansons de Bilitis, L. 90 / Le Tombeau des naïades - Anna Moffo

Disc: 65 - ?
1. Piano Sonata No. 4, Op. 56 (1957) / I. Allegro impetuoso - Gaby Casadesus
2. Piano Sonata No. 4, Op. 56 (1957) / II. Scherzo vivace - Trio - Poco meno vivo - Gaby Casadesus
3. Piano Sonata No. 4, Op. 56 (1957) / III. Andantino - Gaby Casadesus
4. Piano Sonata No. 4, Op. 56 (1957) / IV. Giocoso, non troppo vivo - Gaby Casadesus
5. Eight Etudes, Op. 28 / No. 1: Tierces. Vivo - Gaby Casadesus
6. Eight Etudes, Op. 28 / No. 2: Octaves. Allegretto a capriccio - Gaby Casadesus
7. Eight Etudes, Op. 28 / No. 3: Sonorité. Andantino (comme une berceuse) - Gaby Casadesus
8. Eight Etudes, Op. 28 / No. 4: Quartes et Qunites. Scherzo vivacissimo - Gaby Casadesus
9. Eight Etudes, Op. 28 / No. 5: Deux contre Trois. Presto - Gaby Casadesus
10. Eight Etudes, Op. 28 / No. 6: Main gauche. Allegro leggero - Gaby Casadesus
11. Eight Etudes, Op. 28 / No. 7: Accords. In modo di "Sardana" - Giocoso - Pochissimo meno vivo - Gaby Casadesus
12. Eight Etudes, Op. 28 / No. 8: Legèreté. Vivamente - Gaby Casadesus
c***@gmail.com
2019-01-10 15:59:58 UTC
Post by h***@gmail.com
Post by John Fowler
Today Jan 9 the pre-order price in dollars of the Casadesus box with shipping included is $197 on Amazon De (German) or $213 on Amazon UK.
I pre-ordered the German Amazon, but can cancel with no penalty if the US price looks better (still waiting for the US price)
Here is the track listing, copied from Amazon. Not sure about the composers on some discs - they weren't listed.
Hank
Track Listings
Disc: 11 - [Beethoven, presumably the same monos as on Biddulph 80214]
1. Violin Sonata No. 3 in E-Flat Major, Op. 12 No. 3 / I. Allegro con spirito - Zino Francescatti
2. Violin Sonata No. 3 in E-Flat Major, Op. 12 No. 3 / II. Adagio con molt' espressione - Zino Francescatti
3. Violin Sonata No. 3 in E-Flat Major, Op. 12 No. 3 / III. Rondo. Allegro molto - Zino Francescatti
4. Violin Sonata No. 4 in A Minor, Op. 23 / I. Presto - Zino Francescatti
5. Violin Sonata No. 4 in A Minor, Op. 23 / II. Andante scherzoso, piu allegretto - Zino Francescatti
6. Violin Sonata No. 4 in A Minor, Op. 23 / III. Allegro molto - Zino Francescatti
Disc: 27 – Brahms(?) [no, Fauré]
1. Violin Sonata No. 1 in A Major, Op. 13 / I. Allegro molto - Robert Casadesus / Zino Francescatti
2. Violin Sonata No. 1 in A Major, Op. 13 / II. Andante - Robert Casadesus / Zino Francescatti
3. Violin Sonata No. 1 in A Major, Op. 13 / III. Allegro vivo - Robert Casadesus / Zino Francescatti
4. Violin Sonata No. 1 in A Major, Op. 13 / IV. Allegro quasi presto - Robert Casadesus / Zino Francescatti
5. Violin Sonata No. 2 in E Minor, Op. 108 / I. Allegro non troppo - Robert Casadesus / Zino Francescatti
6. Violin Sonata No. 2 in E Minor, Op. 108 / II. Andante - Robert Casadesus / Zino Francescatti
7. Violin Sonata No. 2 in E Minor, Op. 108 / III. Allegro non troppo - Robert Casadesus / Zino Francescatti
Disc: 33 - [Florent Schmitt - of exceptional interest]
[...]
Disc: 35 - Franck [/D'Indy]
1. Variations symphoniques, FWV 46
2. Symphonie sur un chant montagnard français, Op. 25 / I. Assez lent - Modérément animé - Assez lent
3. Symphonie sur un chant montagnard français, Op. 25 / II. Assez modéré, mais sans lenteur
4. Symphonie sur un chant montagnard français, Op. 25 / III. Animé
Disc: 38 - [Robert Casadesus!]
1. Nonetto in E-Flat Major, Op. 45 / I. Allegro teneramente
2. Nonetto in E-Flat Major, Op. 45 / II. Tempo di Sardana
3. Nonetto in E-Flat Major, Op. 45 / III. Poco adagio
4. Nonetto in E-Flat Major, Op. 45 / IV. Vivo giocoso
5. Sextuor in E Major, Op. 58 / I. Allegro con brio
6. Sextuor in E Major, Op. 58 / II. Scherzo vivace
7. Sextuor in E Major, Op. 58 / III. Andante
8. Sextuor in E Major, Op. 58 / IV. Giocoso, non troppo vivo
Disc: 43 – Debussy & Faure [and Satie]
[...]
Disc: 44 – Saint-Saens [/Fauré]
h***@gmail.com
2019-01-10 17:17:44 UTC
Post by h***@gmail.com
Post by John Fowler
Today Jan 9 the pre-order price in dollars of the Casadesus box with shipping included is $197 on Amazon De (German) or $213 on Amazon UK.
I pre-ordered the German Amazon, but can cancel with no penalty if the US price looks better (still waiting for the US price)
Here is the track listing, copied from Amazon. Not sure about the composers on some discs - they weren't listed.
Hank
Thank you kind sir. I put that together during my lunch break based on my not always reliable memory.

Hank
John Fowler
2019-01-16 20:45:08 UTC
US Amazon just cancelled my order of the Lewenthal box - release postponed.
They will let me know when it becomes available.
But they are now accepting orders for the Pennario box $60 (Feb.8 release date)
drh8h
2019-01-17 13:56:24 UTC
Post by John Fowler
US Amazon just cancelled my order of the Lewenthal box - release postponed.
They will let me know when it becomes available.
But they are now accepting orders for the Pennario box $60 (Feb.8 release date)
I sign up for those Amazon email alerts, but I never get them. They don't have any problem emailing me about everything else.

DH
Rosin
2019-01-17 03:49:37 UTC
在 2018年12月26日星期三 UTC+8上午10:56:32,Rosin写道:
Post by r***@gmail.com
https://www.amazon.de/dp/B07KZHVTR4/
Robert Casadesus - the Complete Columbia Album Collection
65CD
Release date: March 1, 2019
Content listing not available yet, suppose to include all his Columbia recordings mentioned in official site (especially those "unreleased").
http://www.robertcasadesus.com/encydisco.php?search_flag=off
It will supersede the defunct "Robert Casadesus - a legend of piano" series by French Sony as well as "the art of Robert Casadesus" 30-CD box by Sribendum.
A more detailed product description from Amazon.com:
" You have to be a composer yourself to understand the music of others so well, said Maurice Ravel of Robert Casadesus, the great French pianist-composer. This prolific recording artist, who was born in 1899 and died in 1972, is the subject of a major new release from Sony Classical: Robert Casadesus The Complete Columbia Album Collection. 65 CDs honour Casadesus s substantial legacy, with numerous albums including recordings from as early as 1940 reissued by Sony on CD for the very first time. Casadesus s close association with Ravel began in 1922, when the composer invited him to record piano rolls of his music and collaborate in performance. His recording of the complete solo piano works dates from 1952, and is complemented by additional Ravel recordings made both earlier and later, including two recordings of the Concerto for Left Hand with Eugene Ormandy and the Philadelphia Orchestra. Casadesus is an unsurpassed stylist in this sort of music, and his interpretations here can be called definitive, wrote Gramophone of the complete solo set. Casadesus also recorded most of Debussy s solo piano works with great success, as well as works by compatriots including Franck, Saint-Saëns, Satie, d Indy, Chabrier and Fauré. His Mozart was especially renowned. Solo recordings complement numerous concerto readings, many made with Ormandy, George Szell and Charles Munch, and a 1951 recording of the B-flat major Piano Concerto No. 27 with the New York Philharmonic and John Barbirolli is here given its first Sony CD release. Beethoven is also well represented, with sonatas including the Moonlight , Appassionata and op. 110 as well as the First and Fourth Concertos with Eduard van Beinum and the Concertgebouw Orchestra. Another recording of the Fourth, with Ormandy and the Philadelphia Orchestra in 1948, is also new to CD; and the Fifth, Emperor Concerto is performed with Dimitri Mitropoulos and the New York Philharmonic. But Casadesus s repertoire was much broader. His many Schumann recordings include Waldszenen, the Symphonic Etudes, Carnaval and the Fantasia in C most of these recorded several times and Dichterliebe with Pierre Bernac; and his Chopin Ballades are also reissued here, alongside the Sonatas Nos. 2 and 3. Casadesus also recorded Liszt s Second Concerto and Weber s Konzertstück with Szell and the Cleveland Orchestra, and Falla s Nights in the Gardens of Spain was another Mitropoulos/New York Philharmonic recording. Baroque recordings include Scarlatti, Bach (including the Italian Concerto and C minor Partita) and Rameau ( Casadesus plays Rameau to the manner born Classics Today). One of Casadesus s most important musical partnerships was with violinist Zino Francescatti, with whom he recorded the newly remastered Beethoven sonatas vital and intelligent music-making, but with plenty of heart (Gramophone). The pair also recorded Ravel miniatures, Fauré, Franck and Debussy sonatas, Chausson s Concert for solo violin and piano quintet, Bach s A major sonata, and the three sonatas of Brahms. Additionally, they perform each other s compositions: two of Casadesus s own works, and Casadesus plays Francescatti s Three Preludes. Casadesus s other frequent collaborator was of course his wife, Gaby Casadesus. Again they perform some of Casadesus s own music, as well as pieces by numerous French composers including Ravel contemporary Florent Schmitt, plus Schubert and Bartók. Three concertos for three pianos are included: one by J. S. Bach and two by Casadesus himself; for these, husband and wife are joined by their son Jean. Gaby and Jean Casadesus are further represented on four additional CDs.
John Fowler
2019-01-22 17:22:31 UTC
Casadesus box listed on US Amazon today.
Pre-order price is $222 + $20 sales tax for us lucky Illinois residents = $242.
Glad I pre-ordered from Amazon De(utschland) last month.
Cost $173 euros (shipping included) = $197.
I saved $45.
Only drawback is it will take ten days to arrive.
RiRiIII
2019-02-01 15:31:04 UTC
152 EURO at amazon.fr

https://www.amazon.fr/gp/product/B07KZHVTR4/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00__o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
John Fowler
2019-02-01 19:11:58 UTC
152 EURO at amazon.fr
Zoot allors!
Vive la France!
Merci, RiRill.
John Fowler
2019-02-01 19:27:23 UTC
152 EURO at amazon.fr
zut allors!
John Fowler
2019-02-02 11:26:05 UTC
152 EURO at amazon.fr
That works out to $161 shipping included.
My only regret is that I won't be able to pay $20 in sales tax to Illinois.
It was so cold in Illinois last week that the politicians had their hands in their own pockets.
Zoot alors!
shellackophile
2019-02-07 03:49:40 UTC
Post by r***@gmail.com
https://www.amazon.de/dp/B07KZHVTR4/
Robert Casadesus - the Complete Columbia Album Collection
65CD
Release date: March 1, 2019
Content listing not available yet, suppose to include all his Columbia recordings mentioned in official site (especially those "unreleased").
http://www.robertcasadesus.com/encydisco.php?search_flag=off
It will supersede the defunct "Robert Casadesus - a legend of piano" series by French Sony as well as "the art of Robert Casadesus" 30-CD box by Sribendum.
Have taken the liberty of revising another poster's contents listing, condensing it somewhat and offering probable sources for the recordings:

Disc: 1 – Ravel, Mozart, Debussy (from 78s)
1-3. Ravel: Sonatine, M. 40 (set X 179)
4. Ravel: Le tombeau de Couperin, M. 68: Menuet (filler for X 179)
5-7. Mozart: Piano Sonata No. 18 in D Major, K. 576 (set M 433)
8-10. Mozart: Piano Sonata No. 12 in F Major, K. 332 (set M 433)
11-14. Debussy: Petite suite, L. 65 (w. Gaby Casadesus) (uniss. on 78)
15. Ravel: Valses nobles et sentimentales, M. 61 (set X 194)

Disc: 2 – Mozart, Milhaud, Ravel, Chopin, Schumann (from 78s)
1. Mozart: Menuett in D Major, K.355/576b (filler for M-490 [Concerto K. 595])
2. Mozart: Gigue in G Major, K. 574 (filler for M-490)
3. Milhaud: Le Bal martiniquais, Op. 249 (71831-D, w. Gaby Casadesus)
4. Ravel: Berceuse sur le nom de Gabriel Fauré, M. 74 (w. Francescatti) (filler, MX 280)
5. Chopin: Mazurka No. 13 in A Minor, Op. 17, No. 4 (filler, MM 698)
6-8. Mozart: Violin Sonata in E-Flat Major, K. 481 (w. Francescatti) (uniss. on 78)
9-17. Schumann: Waldszenen, Op. 82 (MM 978 [& ML 4366])
18. Schumann: 3 Romanzen, Op. 28: II. Einfach (filler, MM 978)

Disc: 3 - Beethoven & Ravel (ML 4074 & ML 4075, w. Philadelphia/Ormandy)
1-3. Beethoven: Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major, Op. 58 (78rpm MM 744)
4. Ravel: Piano Concerto for the Left Hand in D Major, M. 82 (78rpm MX 288)

Disc: 4 - Franck & Debussy (ML 4178, w. Francescatti)
1-4. Franck: Violin Sonata in A Major, FWV 8 (78rpm MM 717)
5-7. Debussy: Violin Sonata in G Minor, L 140 (78rpm MX 280)

Disc: 5 - Saint-Saens & Satie (ML 4246)
1-2. Saint-Saens: Piano Concerto No. 4 in C Minor, Op. 44 (w. PSONY/Rodzinski) (78 M 566)
3-9. Satie: Morceaux en forme de poire, IES 38 (w. Gaby Casadesus) (78rpm MM 763)

Disc: 6 - D'Indy & Franck (ML 4298)
1-3. D'Indy: Symphonie sur un Chant Montagnard Français, Op. 25 (w. PSONY/Munch) (78 MX 338)
4. Franck: Variations symphoniques, FWV 46 (w. Philharmonia/Weldon) (78rpm MM 911)

Disc: 7 - Casadesus, Chabrier & Faure (Faure from ML 2205)
1-3. Casadesus: Danses Mediterranéennes, Op. 36 (w. Gaby Casadesus)
4-6. Chabrier: 3 Valses romantiques, IEC 39 (w. Gaby Casadesus) (from 78rpm X 209)
7-12. Faure: Dolly Suite, Op. 56 (w. Gaby Casadesus)
13. Faure: Nocturne No. 7 in C-Sharp Minor, Op. 74
14. Faure: Barcarolle No. 5 in F-Sharp Minor, Op. 66
15. Faure: Impromptu No. 5 in F-Sharp Minor, Op. 102

Disc: 8 - Beethoven & Casadesus (w. Francescatti) (Beethoven from ML 4327/78rpm MM 949)
1-3. Beethoven: Violin Sonata No. 9, Op. 47 "Kreutzer"
4-7. Casadesus: Sonata No. 2 in A Major for Violin and Piano, Op. 34

Disc: 9 - Schumann & Beethoven (ML 4388)
1-14. Schumann: Symphonic Etudes for Piano, Op. 13
15-17. Beethoven: Piano Sonata No. 31 in A-Flat Major, Op. 110

Disc: 10 - Bach & Schumann (Bach from ML 2196)
1-3. Bach: Concerto for 3 Pianos in D Minor, BWV 1063 (w. PSONY/Mitropoulos)
4-11. Bach: French Suite No. 6 in E Major, BWV 817
12-27. Schumann: Dichterliebe, Op. 48 (w. Pierre Bernac)

Disc: 11 - Beethoven: Violin Sonatas (ML 4478, w. Francescatti)
1-3. Violin Sonata No. 3 in E-Flat Major, Op. 12 No. 3
4-6. Violin Sonata No. 4 in A Minor, Op. 23

Disc: 12 - Ravel: Complete Piano Music, Vol. 1 (ML 4518)
1. Pavane pour une infante défunte, M. 19
2. À la manière de Chabrier, M. 63/2
3. À la manière de Borodine, M. 63/1
4-6. Sonatine, M. 40
7-11. Miroirs, M. 43

Disc: 13 - Ravel: Complete Piano Music, Vol. 2 (ML 4519)
1-5. Ma mère l'Oye, M. 60 (w. Gaby Casadesus)
6. Habanera from "Sites auriculaires" (w. Gaby Casadesus)
7. Jeux d'eau, M. 30
8-10. Gaspard de la Nuit, M. 55
11. Menuet antique, M. 7

Disc: 14 - Ravel: Complete Piano Music, Vol. 3 (ML 4520)
1-6. Le tombeau de Couperin, M. 68
7-14. Valses nobles et sentimentales, M. 61
15. Prélude in A Minor, M. 65
16. Menuet sur le nom d'Haydn, M. 58

Disc: 15 – Liszt & Weber (ML 4588, w. Cleveland/Szell)
1-4. Liszt: Piano Concerto No. 2 in A Major, S. 125
5. Weber: Konzertstück in F Minor, Op. 79

Disc: 16 - Beethoven: Sonatas (ML 4622)
1-3. Piano Sonata No. 23 in F Minor, Op. 57 "Appassionata"
4-7. Piano Sonata No. 2 in A Major, Op. 2, No. 2

Disc: 17 - Scarlatti & Rameau (ML 4695)
1. Scarlatti: Sonata in E Major, L. 23
2. Scarlatti: Sonata in A Major, L. 395
3. Scarlatti: Sonata in D Major, L. 411
4. Scarlatti: Sonata in G Major, L. 387
5. Scarlatti: Sonata in B Minor, L. 449
6. Scarlatti: Sonata in D Major, L. 465
7. Rameau: Suite in A Minor, RCT 5, No. 7: Gavotte et six doubles
8. Rameau: Suite in E Minor, RCT 2, No. 4: Le Rappel des oiseaux
9. Rameau: Suite in G Major, RCT 6, No. 14: Les Sauvages
10. Rameau: Suite in D Major, RCT 3, No. 11: Les Niais de Sologne

Disc: 18 - Mozart: Concertos (ML 4791, w. PSONY, from ML 2067 & ML 2186)
1-3. Piano Concerto No. 21 in C Major, K. 467 (cond. Munch, orig. 78rpm MM 866)
4-6. Piano Concerto No. 27 in B-Flat Major, K. 595 (cond. Barbirolli, orig. 78rpm M 490)

Disc: 19 - Chopin (ML 4798, from ML 2025 & ML 2137/78rpm MM 943)
1-4. Piano Sonata No. 2 in B-Flat Minor, Op. 35 "Funeral March" (orig. 78rpm MM 698)
5. Ballade No. 1 in G Minor, Op. 23
6. Ballade No. 2 in F Major, Op. 38
7. Ballade No. 3 in A-Flat Major, Op. 47
8. Ballade No. 4 in F Minor, Op. 52

Disc: 20 - Beethoven: Violin Sonatas (ML 4861, w. Francescatti)
1-4. Violin Sonata No. 7 in C Minor, Op. 30 No. 2
5-7. Violin Sonata No. 8 in G Major, Op. 30 No. 3

Disc: 21 - Mozart: Concertos (ML 4901, w. Columbia SO/Szell)
1-3. Piano Concerto No. 24 in C Minor, K. 491
4-6. Piano Concerto No. 26 in D Major, K. 537

Disc: 22 - Debussy: Piano Music, Vol. 1 (ML 4977 in SL 222)
1-12. Préludes, Livre 1, L. 117
13-18. Six épigraphes antiques, L. 131 (w. Gaby Casadesus)
19-21. En blanc et noir, L. 134 (w. Gaby Casadesus)

Disc: 23 - Debussy: Piano Music, Vol. 2 (ML 4978 in SL 222)
1-12. Préludes, Livre 2, L. 123 (orig. 78rpm M 644 then ML 4019 [?])
13-14. 2 Arabesques, L. 66
15-20. Children's Corner, L. 113 (orig. ML 4366/78rpm MX 355 [?])

Disc: 24 - Debussy: Piano Music, Vol. 3 (ML 4979 in SL 222)
1-3. Images, Book I, L. 110
4-6. Images, Book II, L. 111
7-9. Estampes, L. 100
10. Masques, L. 105
11. L'Isle joyeuse, L. 106

Disc: 25 - Chausson (ML 4998, w. Francescatti & Guilet SQ)
1-4. Concerto for Violin, Piano and String Quartet in D Major, Op. 21

Disc: 26 – Mozart & Schubert (ML 5046, w. Gaby Casadesus)
1-3. Mozart: Sonata for 2 Pianos in D Major, K.448/375a
4-9. Schubert: 5 Variations in G Major, K. 501
10. Schubert: Fantasie in F Minor, D. 940
11. Schubert: Andantino varie, Op. 84, No. 1

Disc: 27 – Faure: Violin Sonatas (ML 5049, w. Francescatti)
1-4. Violin Sonata No. 1 in A Major, Op. 13
5-7. Violin Sonata No. 2 in E Minor, Op. 108

Disc: 28 - Beethoven & Falla (ML 5100 & ML 5172, w. PSONY/Mitropoulos)
1-3. Beethoven: Piano Concerto No. 5 in E-Flat Major, Op. 73 "Emperor"
4-6. Falla: Noches en los Jardines de España, IMF 8

Disc: 29 - Schumann (ML 5146)
1-21. Carnaval, Op. 9 (Scènes mignonnes sur quatre notes)
22-24. Fantasie in C Major, Op. 17

Disc: 30 - Mozart: Sonatas (ML 5149)
1-3. Piano Sonata No. 12 in F Major, K.332/300k
4-6. Piano Sonata No. 13 in B-Flat Major, K. 333
7-9. Piano Sonata No. 14 in C Minor, K. 457
10-12. Piano Sonata No. 18 in D Major, K. 576

Disc: 31 - Mozart: Concertos (ML 5151, w. Columbia SO/Szell)
1-3. Piano Concerto No. 10 in E-Flat Major, K.365/316a (w. Gaby Casadesus)
4-6. Piano Concerto No. 12 in A Major, K.414/385p

Disc: 32 - Beethoven: Sonatas (ML 5233)
1-3. Piano Sonata No. 14 in C-Sharp Minor, Op. 27 No. 2 "Moonlight"
4-6. Piano Sonata No. 26 in E-Flat Major, Op. 81a "Les adieux"
7-8. Piano Sonata No. 24 in F-Sharp Major, Op. 78
9-11. Piano Sonata No. 23 in F Minor, Op. 57 "Appassionata"

Disc: 33 - Florent Schmitt (ML 5259, w. Gaby Casadesus)
1-7. Une semaine du petit elfe Ferme-l'Oeil, Op. 58
8-10. 3 Rapsodies, Op. 53

Disc: 34 - Mozart: Concertos (ML 5276, w. Columbia SO/Szell)
1-3. Piano Concerto No. 20 in D Minor, K. 466
4-6. Piano Concerto No. 18 in B-Flat Major, K. 456

Disc: 35 - Franck & D'Indy (MS 6070, w. Philadelphia/Ormandy)
1. Franck: Variations symphoniques, FWV 46
2. D'Indy: Symphonie sur un chant montagnard français, Op. 25

Disc: 36 - Beethoven: Concertos (MS 6111, w. Concertgebouw/Van Beinum)
1-3. Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major, Op. 58
4-6. Piano Concerto No. 1 in C Major, Op. 15

Disc: 37 - Bach (MS 6120)
1-3. Italian Concerto in F Major, BWV 971
4. Toccata and Fugue in E Minor, BWV 914
5-10. Partita No. 2 In C Minor, BWV 826

Disc: 38 - Casadesus (MS 6121, w. assisting wind and string players)
1-4. Nonetto in E-Flat Major, Op. 45
5-8. Sextuor in E Major, Op. 58

Disc: 39 - Beethoven: Violin Sonatas (MS 6125, w. Francescatti)
1-3. Violin Sonata No. 9, Op. 47 "Kreutzer"
4-6. Violin Sonata No. 1, Op. 12 No. 1

Disc: 40 - Mozart: Concertos (MS 6194, w. Columbia SO/Szell)
1-3. Piano Concerto No. 22 in E-Flat Major, K. 482
4-6. Piano Concerto No. 23 in A Major, K. 488

Disc: 41 - Schumann (MS 6242)
1-13. Papillons, Op. 2
14-22. Waldszenen, Op. 82
23-35. Symphonic Etudes for Piano, Op. 13

Disc: 42 – Ravel & Mozart (MS 6274, w. Philadelphia/Ormandy)
1. Ravel: Piano Concerto for the Left Hand in D Major, M. 82
2-4. Mozart: Concerto for 2 Pianos and Orchestra in E-Flat Major K 365 (w. Gaby Casadesus)

Disc: 43 – French Music for Piano Duet (MS 6323, w. Gaby Casadesus)
1-4. Debussy: Petite suite, L. 65
5-11. Satie: 3 Morceaux en forme de poire, IES 38
12-14. Chabrier: Trois Valses romantiques
15-20. Faure: Dolly Suite, Op. 56

Disc: 44 – Saint-Saens & Faure (MS 6377)
1-2. Saint-Saens: Piano Concerto No. 4 in C Minor, Op. 44 (w. NYP/Bernstein)
3. Faure: Ballade in F-Sharp Major for Piano, Op. 19 (w. NYP/Bernstein)
4. Faure: Prélude No. 1 in D-Flat Major, Op. 103
5. Faure: Prélude No. 3 in G Minor, Op. 103
6. Faure: Prélude No. 5 in D Minor, Op. 103

Disc: 45 - Mozart: Concertos (MS 6403, w. Columbia SO/Szell)
1-3. Piano Concerto No. 26 in D Major, K. 537 "Coronation"
4-6. Piano Concerto No. 27 in B-Flat Major, K. 595

Disc: 46 - Beethoven: Violin Sonatas (MS 6427, w. Francescatti)
1-3. Violin Sonata No. 3, Op. 12 No. 3
4-6. Violin Sonata No. 4, Op. 23
7-10. Violin Sonata No. 5, Op. 24 "Spring"

Disc: 47 - Mozart, Bach (Concerti from MS 6495)
1-3. Mozart: Concerto for 3 Pianos and Orchestra in F Major, K. 242 (w. Gaby & Jean Casadesus, Philadelphia/Ormandy)
4-6. Bach: Concerto for 3 Pianos and Orchestra in D Minor, BWV 1063 (w. Gaby & Jean Casadesus, Philadelphia/Ormandy)
7-9. Mozart: Quintet in E-Flat Major, K. 452 (w. Philadelphia Woodwind Quintet)

Disc: 48 – Bartok & Debussy (MS 6641, w. Gaby Casadesus)
1-3. Bartok: Sonata for 2 Pianos and Percussion, Sz. 110
4-6. Debussy: En blanc et noir, L. 134
7-12. Debussy: 6 Épigraphes antiques, L. 131

Disc: 49 - Mozart: Concertos (MS 6695, w. Cleveland/Szell)
1-3. Piano Concerto No. 21 in C Major, K. 467
4-6. Piano Concerto No. 24 in C Minor, K. 491

Disc: 50 - Beethoven: Violin Sonatas (MS 6572, w. Francescatti)
1-3. Violin Sonata No. 2 in A Major, Op. 12 No. 2
4-6. Violin Sonata No. 6 in A Major, Op. 30 No. 1
7-9. Violin Sonata No. 8 in G Major, Op. 30 No. 3

Disc: 51 - Beethoven: Violin Sonatas (MS 6738, w. Francescatti)
1-4. Violin Sonata No. 7 in C Minor, Op. 30 No. 2
5-8. Violin Sonata No. 10 in G Major, Op. 96

Disc: 52 – Chopin, Mozart, Haydn (MS 6842)
1-4. Chopin: Piano Sonata No. 3 in B Minor, Op. 58
5-7. Mozart: Piano Sonata No. 12 in F Major, K.332/300k
8-10. Haydn: Divertimento in A-Flat Major, Hob.XVI:46

Disc: 53 – Bach & Casadesus Concertos (CBS 32 11 0026, Columbia M 30946)
1-3. Bach: Concerto for 3 Keyboards in C Major, BWV 1064 (w. Gaby & Jean Casadesus, Colonne Orch./Dervaux)
4-6. Casadesus: Concerto for 3 Pianos and String Orchestra, Op. 65 (w. G. & J. Casadesus, Colonne Orch./Dervaux)
7-9. Casadesus: Piano Concerto No. 2, Op. 37 (w. ORTF/Martinon)

Disc: 54 - Mozart: Concertos (MS 7245, w. Cleveland/Szell)
1-3. Piano Concerto No. 15 in B-Flat Major, K. 450
4-6. Piano Concerto No. 17 in G Major, K. 453

Disc: 55 - Bach: Concertos (Odyssey 32 16 0382, w. Gaby Casadesus, Zurich CO/De Stoutz)
1-3. Concerto for 2 Keyboards in C Minor, BWV 1060
4-6. Concerto for 2 Keyboards in C Major, BWV 1061

Disc: 56 – Casadesus, Francescatti, Bach, Beethoven, Mozart (first 3 from limited edition unnumbered Columbia LP, c. 1950)
1. Casadesus: Homage à Chausson, Op. 51
2-4. Francescatti: Three Preludes For Piano
5-8. Bach: Violin Sonata No. 2 in A Major, BWV 1015 (w. Francescatti)
9-11. Beethoven: Piano Concerto No. 3 in C Minor, Op. 37 (w. ?)
12. Mozart: 9 Variations on a Minuet by Jean Pierre Duport, K. 573

Disc: 57 – Chopin, Schumann
1-4. Chopin: 4 Ballades
5. Schumann: Papillons, Op. 2

Disc: 58 - Schumann, Chopin, Casadesus
1-3. Schumann: Fantasie in C Major, Op. 17
4. Chopin: Berceuse in D-Flat Major, Op. 57
5. Schumann: Vogel als Prophet, Op. 82, No. 7
6. Chopin: Tarantelle in A-Flat Major, Op. 43
7. Casadesus: 24 Préludes for Piano, Op. 5: Nos. 2, 3, 8, 11, 14, 20 & 21 - Cor De Groot, piano

Disc: 59 – Mozart, Beethoven, Schumann
1. Mozart: Fantasie En Ré Mineur, K. 397
2-4. Beethoven: Piano Sonata No. 28, Op. 101
5-17. Symphonic Etudes for Piano, Op. 13

Disc: 60 – Ravel, Debussy, Mussorgsky
1-3. Ravel: Sonatine, M. 40
4. Ravel: Miroirs, M. 43: Alborada del gracioso
5. Debussy: Préludes / Livre 1, L. 117, 8: La fille aux cheveux de lin
6. Debussy: Préludes / Livre 1, L. 117, 9: La sérénade interrompue
7. Debussy: Préludes / Livre 1, L. 117, 10: La Cathédrale engloutie
8. Debussy: Préludes / Livre 2, L. 123, 6: Général Lavine - eccentric
9. Debussy: Préludes / Livre 2, L. 123, 8: Ondine
10. Debussy: Préludes / Livre 2, L. 123, 12: Feux d'artifice
11. Debussy: Arabesque, No. 2, L. 66
12. Mussorgsky: Pictures at an Exhibition, IMM 50: IV Bydlo. Sempre moderato, pesante

Disc: 61 - Brahms: Violin Sonatas (w. Francescatti)
1-4. Violin Sonata No. 3 in D Minor, Op. 108
5-7. Violin Sonata No. 2 in A Major, Op. 100
8-10. Violin Sonata No. 1 in G Major, Op. 78

Disc: 62 - Debussy: Preludes, Book I
1-12. Debussy: Préludes, Livre 1 - Jean Casadesus, piano

Disc: 63 - Chabrier: Piano Works
1. Bourrée fantasque - Jean Casadesus, piano
2-11. 10 Pièces pittoresques - Jean Casadesus, piano
12-16. Cinq morceaux pour piano - Jean Casadesus, piano
17. Impromptu - Jean Casadesus, piano

Disc: 64 - Debussy: Songs (w. Anna Moffo)
1-5. 5 Poèmes de Baudelaire, L. 64
6-8. Fêtes Galantes (I), L. 80
9. Voici que le printemps, L. 52
10. Deux Romances: No. 1, L'âme évaporée, L. 78
11. Mandoline, L. 29
12-14. Trois Chansons de Bilitis, L. 90

Disc: 65 - Casadesus: Piano Works (Columbia M 33505)
1-4. Piano Sonata No. 4, Op. 56 (1957) - Gaby Casadesus, piano
5-12. Eight Etudes, Op. 28 - Gaby Casadesus, piano

Best wishes,
Bryan Bishop
Randy Lane
2019-03-11 21:21:07 UTC
Received today from ImportCds.com
Total USD $169.08, including tax + S&H.
RiRiIII
2019-03-17 07:56:20 UTC
It also includes Beethoven's 3rd with Jean Casadesus and Mitropoulos with the NYPO, a 1957 live recording issued after Jean died in the early 70s. The beautiful lp notes are also included in the booklet. And what a performance it is! A nice surprise among many other in this essential box.