Acute Alkanoid Addiction Anyone?
2020-11-18 20:03:10 UTC
During my daily YT inspection yesterday I stumbled
upon a collection of Alkan's softer, gentler music for
piano. Interestingly, some works are performed on a
modern Stoneway, while others are performed on a
period Érard piano.

Enjoy!

2020-11-18 20:04:13 UTC
During my daily YT inspection yesterday I stumbled
upon a collection of Alkan's softer, gentler music for
piano. Interestingly, some works are performed on a
modern Stoneway, while others are performed on a
period Érard piano.
http://youtu.be/kOe7oUXcEsY
Also

2020-11-18 20:05:35 UTC
During my daily YT inspection yesterday I stumbled
upon a collection of Alkan's softer, gentler music for
piano. Interestingly, some works are performed on a
modern Stoneway, while others are performed on a
period Érard piano.
https://www.amazon.fr/Hoogland-Matempo-Martin-Bellucci-Bowyer/dp/B075P1JN2H/ref=sr_1_1?__mk_fr_FR=%C3%85M%C3%85%C5%BD%C3%95%C3%91&crid=26RYY195LCBO4&dchild=1&keywords=alkan&qid=1605653684&s=music&sprefix=alkan%2Cclassical%2C209&sr=1-1
15 CDs ?!? Longer than the Ring ?!?