Rimsky-Korsakov: Scheherazade
Add Reply
w***@gmail.com
2019-02-24 21:04:04 UTC
The barking dog Scheherazade! So that's the story.

I owned this record when I was a teenager. I heard that poor dog and wondered about it.

Unfortunately, I lost the record. Never found out where it went.
dk
2021-01-01 05:30:09 UTC
Post by w***@gmail.com
The barking dog Scheherazade! So that's the story.
I owned this record when I was a teenager. I heard that poor dog and wondered about it.
Unfortunately, I lost the record. Never found out where it went.
Did you check the animal shelters in your neighborhood? ;-)

dk
raymond....@gmail.com
2021-01-01 05:59:24 UTC
Post by w***@gmail.com
The barking dog Scheherazade! So that's the story.
I owned this record when I was a teenager. I heard that poor dog and wondered about it.
Unfortunately, I lost the record. Never found out where it went.
Maybe Segerstam has it.

2021-01-01 19:28:22 UTC
Post by ***@gmail.com
Post by w***@gmail.com
The barking dog Scheherazade! So that's the story.
I owned this record when I was a teenager. I heard that poor dog and wondered about it.
Unfortunately, I lost the record. Never found out where it went.
Maybe Segerstam has it.
One doubts Segerstam has time to listen to recordings.
Writing 323 symphonies takes a bit of time, don't you think?

Happy New Year!

dk
fomalhaut
2021-01-04 16:47:02 UTC
By alphabetical order :

Sir Thomas Beecham/Royal Philharmonic Orchestra/British HMV/EMI/Warner
Pierre Monteux/London Symphony Orchestra/RCA/DECCA
Kirill Kondrashin/Het Concertgebouw Orkest Amsterdam/Philips/DECCA

fomalhaut
MELMOTH
2021-01-04 17:27:28 UTC
+ 69...
MELMOTH
2021-01-05 11:43:15 UTC
Post by fomalhaut
Sir Thomas Beecham/Royal Philharmonic Orchestra/British HMV/EMI/Warner
Pierre Monteux/London Symphony Orchestra/RCA/DECCA
Kirill Kondrashin/Het Concertgebouw Orkest Amsterdam/Philips/DECCA
And *Hermann SCHERCHEN* , of course...