Re-release of Beethoven Sonatas & Trios by Faust/Melnikov/Queyras
Add Reply
f***@yahoo.com
2020-11-06 19:41:11 UTC
I have been waiting for a budget re-issue of Fault/Melnikovs violin sonatas, and finally Harmonia Mundi releases this set last month:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08DPXG56V

Unfortunately, it looks like HM messed up the track order of the disc containing sonatas 8-10 (details on the amazon reviews). Although it is easy enough to fix this problem via a capable CD player or by ripping, I will wait for a fixed productions run from HM.
Frank Berger
2020-11-06 20:20:48 UTC
Post by f***@yahoo.com
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08DPXG56V
Unfortunately, it looks like HM messed up the track order of the disc containing sonatas 8-10 (details on the amazon reviews). Although it is easy enough to fix this problem via a capable CD player or by ripping, I will wait for a fixed productions run from HM.
Not much less expensive than the original, but includes
trios 6-8. 6 and 7 were released before but not 8 as far as
I can tell. Too bad about the track order.