The three new "complete" Beethoven Editions
Add Reply
Frank Forman
2020-06-26 22:14:42 UTC
The three new "complete" Beethoven Editions

Can anyone give me these? Need to know which ones I can fit onto my
cramped book cases.

what now remains to be recorded?

Which other composers gets a "complete" edition that consists of over
fifty CDs?

MOST IMPORTANT! Which works are getting a first recording?

What Beethoven was recorded before 1900? What about ROLLS, cylinders,
music boxes, and so on?
Gerard

http://www.musicweb-international.com/classrev/2020/Jan/Beethoven250.htm
RANDY WOLFGANG
2020-06-27 10:33:08 UTC
Post by Frank Forman
The three new "complete" Beethoven Editions
Can anyone give me these? Need to know which ones I can fit onto my
cramped book cases.
what now remains to be recorded?
Which other composers gets a "complete" edition that consists of over
fifty CDs?
MOST IMPORTANT! Which works are getting a first recording?
What Beethoven was recorded before 1900? What about ROLLS, cylinders,
music boxes, and so on?
Check the archives here - this was exhaustively discussed