OT? - For those who have had coronavirus
2021-03-30 18:03:46 UTC
Are you still suffering from long-term after effects?
Lewis Perin
2021-03-31 18:42:10 UTC
Post by gggg gggg
Are you still suffering from long-term after effects?
I don’t mean to be a grouch, but I urge people not to respond to this
query, not because it’s OT but because it’s very unlikely to yield
useful information. I mean, your favorite Web search engine will offer
lots of articles on medical studies of covid-19 late effects, and by
comparison what’s the benefit of a small pile of anecdata?

/Lew
---
Lew Perin / ***@acm.org
https://babelcarp.org