Norman Lebrecht
Add Reply
Paul
2021-03-30 09:36:34 UTC
I am just wondering if anyone else has encountered problems accessing his Slipped Disc blog.
Sol L. Siegel
2021-03-30 13:47:36 UTC
Post by Paul
I am just wondering if anyone else has encountered problems accessing
his Slipped Disc blog.
"Sorry for the inconvenience.
Our website is currently undergoing scheduled maintenance.
Thank you for your understanding."

It also appears to be undergoing a redesign.

That might also explain why no responses to his postings have
appeared for several days.

- Sol L. Siegel, Philadelphia, PA USA
JohnA
It looks like he's going to start charging for his crap, $50 a year? Forget it.
Andy Evans
2021-03-30 15:30:37 UTC
A grumpy old man bigging himself up with artificial gravitas.......

Best ignored.
Chris from Lafayette
2021-03-30 19:52:56 UTC
I only wish I did. Why do I feel that I need to take a bath whenever I've accessed that site?
Paul
2021-03-30 21:54:48 UTC
Post by Chris from Lafayette
Post by Paul
I am just wondering if anyone else has encountered problems accessing his Slipped Disc blog.
I only wish I did. Why do I feel that I need to take a bath whenever I've accessed that site?
Oh dear, it's back up again.