Book Youri Egorov - The complete discography
Add Reply
Wim
2021-03-28 08:56:18 UTC
Youri Egorov - The Complete Discography
Editor Wim de Haan
Language English
Pages 246
Illustrated Yes, full color
Book Discography
First rev. 14.03.2021
Revised edition n/a

Website weblink:
https://www.youri-egorov.info/desktop/reading_books_3.html

Facebook weblink:
https://www.facebook.com/wim.mo.731/posts/426539125121622
Wim
2021-03-31 15:53:48 UTC
"Carefully collated, this splendid discography constitutes an authoritative resource." - MusicWeb International

You might like to check out the following review:
http://www.musicweb-international.com/classrev/2021/Mar/Egorov-discography.htm
Steve Emerson
2021-03-31 16:29:58 UTC
Post by Wim
Youri Egorov - The Complete Discography
Editor Wim de Haan
Language English
Pages 246
Illustrated Yes, full color
Book Discography
First rev. 14.03.2021
Revised edition n/a
https://www.youri-egorov.info/desktop/reading_books_3.html
https://www.facebook.com/wim.mo.731/posts/426539125121622
Thanks for the news, Wim. A worthy subject. Is that website yours? Have been finding it very useful lately.

SE.
Wim
Yes, this website is done by me.
Steve Emerson
2021-04-01 15:53:13 UTC
Post by Wim
Post by Steve Emerson
Post by Wim
Youri Egorov - The Complete Discography
Editor Wim de Haan
Language English
Pages 246
Illustrated Yes, full color
Book Discography
First rev. 14.03.2021
Revised edition n/a
https://www.youri-egorov.info/desktop/reading_books_3.html
https://www.facebook.com/wim.mo.731/posts/426539125121622
Thanks for the news, Wim. A worthy subject. Is that website yours? Have been finding it very useful lately.
SE.
Yes, this website is done by me.
Excellent. Thank you for your superb work. Anyone with the slightest interest in Egorov's recordings will benefit from visiting. Incidentally, there are Egorov bargains to be had as FLAC downloads at 7Digital, in particular some albums on Etcetera, enabling me recently to hear Egorov Scarlatti that was new to me. Such a marvelous Scarlatti player.
https://us.7digital.com/artist/youri-egorov

--SE.