Summertime
SG
2005-11-29 15:31:21 UTC
I remember having once browsed some online store (Germany?) which
featured a nice collection of different interpretations of Summertime
on one CD. For some reason I cannot find it anymore... found some
exceedingly pop-ish collection but noy what I was looking for. Anybody
can help?

regards,
SG
pgaron
Try: ***@catfishrow.com ;^)
g***@gmail.com
2018-10-06 23:32:20 UTC
Post by SG
I remember having once browsed some online store (Germany?) which
featured a nice collection of different interpretations of Summertime
on one CD. For some reason I cannot find it anymore... found some
exceedingly pop-ish collection but noy what I was looking for. Anybody
can help?
regards,
SG
Shouldn't the following list have included Steber's recording?:

http://www.classical-music.com/article/six-best-versions-gershwins-summertime