Mozart sonatas- Klara Wurtz
Add Reply
AB
2019-08-31 19:18:52 UTC
Tuned in to a truly beautiful performance of the famous Mozart piano sonata #
12 F major K.332.
A gorgeous, perfectly tuned instrument. Pianist is Klara Wurtz, a new name to me.
All the Mozart sonatas are on youtube for those interested

AB
Peter
AB
n***@gmail.com
2019-09-01 19:13:17 UTC
Post by Peter
Yes, I think she captures the style and rhetoric beautifully, but if these are the old Brilliant recordings, the problem is a horribly boxy acoustic.
These don't sound so very "boxy" to me:

And I'd prefer listening to Ms. Pires.

AB
MELMOTH
2019-09-01 09:01:21 UTC
Klara Wurtz is the wife of Klaus Heyman, the founder of NAXOS Publishing...
HT
2019-09-01 09:19:19 UTC
Post by MELMOTH
Post by AB
A gorgeous, perfectly tuned instrument. Pianist is Klara Wurtz, a new name to me.
Klara Wurtz is the wife of Klaus Heyman, the founder of NAXOS Publishing...
No, she's married to the founder of Brilliant Classics. Klaus Heyman is married to a violinist.

Henk
MELMOTH
2019-09-01 17:23:10 UTC
True !...I mistaked...
Mandryka
2019-09-01 12:02:04 UTC
A . . perfectly tuned instrument.
No. It's tuned equally.
JohnGavin
2019-09-01 12:08:12 UTC
A . . perfectly tuned instrument.
No. It's tuned equally.
————————————————-/////
That comment is a symptom of HIPitis.
Somebody out there, please develop a vaccine.
2019-09-01 14:01:28 UTC
Post by Mandryka
A . . perfectly tuned instrument.
No. It's tuned equally.
‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹-/////
That comment is a symptom of HIPitis.
Somebody out there, please develop a vaccine.
They already have one. It's called a distemper shot. My dog gets one
now and then, and I've never caught him playing a viol.

2019-09-01 15:08:00 UTC
They already have one. It's called a distemper shot. My dog gets one
now and then, and I've never caught him playing a viol.

-Owen
Their favorite tuning system