cdmusic.cz - legit?
Add Reply
Russ (not Martha)
2020-11-10 18:13:48 UTC
Has anyone in rcmr-land had any experience with www.cdmusic.cz?

They show a couple of items I am interested in.

TIA

Russ (not Martha)
ArturPS
2020-11-10 18:56:52 UTC
Even though I haven't bought from them in some years, I've bought a lot from them. The first time I stumbled on their shop in Prague, then I started buying from them online, never had a problem (I live in Brazil).

Artur
Russ (not Martha)
Frank Berger
2020-11-10 19:08:49 UTC
Post by Russ (not Martha)
Has anyone in rcmr-land had any experience with www.cdmusic.cz?
They show a couple of items I am interested in.
TIA
Russ (not Martha)
No idea. Is it their prices that attracts you, or
merchandise not available elsewhere? If the latter, I'd be
skeptical. Almost every time I order something "not
available elsewhere" it turns out they don't really have it.
Alan Cooper
2020-11-10 19:45:20 UTC
Post by Russ (not Martha)
Has anyone in rcmr-land had any experience with www.cdmusic.cz?
They show a couple of items I am interested in.
TIA
Russ (not Martha)
I've ordered from them for years. Good, reliable service and fair prices, and they have items of Czech origin that may not be easy to find elsewhere.

AC
Chango
2020-11-11 02:17:27 UTC
Post by Russ (not Martha)
Has anyone in rcmr-land had any experience with www.cdmusic.cz?
Russ (not Martha)... they have items of Czech origin that may not be easy to find elsewhere.
AC
Hi Friends,
When in Prague a buncha years back I found a batch of 20th C Czech composers on Supraphon which I greatly enjoy. The store might have even been this same company. Can anyone recommend any special or even avant-garde Czech composers? (Unfortunately I can't put my fingers on those CDs at the moment to make any of my own recommendations.)
Thanks,
Steve