CD manufacturing article
2018-11-06 02:24:29 UTC
Perhaps explains some of Szell box availability mystery.

https://www.billboard.com/amp/articles/business/8483294/cds-out-of-stock-manufacturing-moved-mexico-eminem-lil-wayne
Nicholas G
2018-11-06 03:42:51 UTC
Except the Szell box is made in the European Union. I think the CDs are made in Austria.
Oscar
2018-11-06 04:16:20 UTC
Most likely Poland. Mexico and Poland.
Nicholas G
2018-11-09 01:13:11 UTC
Post by Oscar
Post by Nicholas G
Except the Szell box is made in the European Union. I think the CDs are made in Austria.
Most likely Poland. Mexico and Poland.
Sony do not have manufacturing in Mexico or Poland. Given the Szell box is made in the EU it would have to be their plant near Salzburg.

https://www.sonydadc.com/careers-overview/sony-dadc-austria/en/