Grumiaux box thoughts?
Add Reply
mswd...@gmail.com
2021-03-29 23:03:46 UTC
Never intentionally collected him, so the box is tempting. Love his later Bruch concerto, always enjoyed all the others I heard, too. Has a full tone that I immediately warm to. Tell me why I don't need it!
dk
2021-03-29 23:05:58 UTC
Post by ***@gmail.com
Never intentionally collected him, so the box is tempting.
Love his later Bruch concerto, always enjoyed all the others
I heard, too. Has a full tone that I immediately warm to. Tell
me why I don't need it!
Why not get some jazz and have fun instead? ;-)

dk
mswd...@gmail.com
Well put! What do you think of the Sun Ra Egypt box? I should see if that's on Spotify.
dk
2021-03-30 00:00:17 UTC
Post by ***@gmail.com
Post by dk
Post by ***@gmail.com
Never intentionally collected him, so the box is tempting.
Love his later Bruch concerto, always enjoyed all the others
I heard, too. Has a full tone that I immediately warm to. Tell
me why I don't need it!
Why not get some jazz and have fun instead? ;-)
Well put! What do you think of the Sun Ra Egypt box?
I should see if that's on Spotify.
Follow your taste and your intuition! ;-)

dk
mswd...@gmail.com
2021-03-30 01:35:58 UTC
Post by ***@gmail.com
Post by dk
Post by ***@gmail.com
Never intentionally collected him, so the box is tempting.
Love his later Bruch concerto, always enjoyed all the others
I heard, too. Has a full tone that I immediately warm to. Tell
me why I don't need it!
Why not get some jazz and have fun instead? ;-)
Well put! What do you think of the Sun Ra Egypt box?
I should see if that's on Spotify.
Follow your taste and your intuition! ;-)
dk
New Yorker Cartoon:
Climber on the side of a mountain finally reaches the target of his ascent. Hairy, shirtless, wise man sits peacefully on the precipice.
Seeing the guru, Climber: "Dan Koren!?"
dk
2021-03-30 03:50:49 UTC
Post by ***@gmail.com
Post by dk
Post by ***@gmail.com
Post by dk
Post by ***@gmail.com
Never intentionally collected him, so the box is tempting.
Love his later Bruch concerto, always enjoyed all the others
I heard, too. Has a full tone that I immediately warm to. Tell
me why I don't need it!
Why not get some jazz and have fun instead? ;-)
Well put! What do you think of the Sun Ra Egypt box?
I should see if that's on Spotify.
Follow your taste and your intuition! ;-)
Climber on the side of a mountain finally reaches the target
of his ascent. Hairy, shirtless, wise man sits peacefully on
the precipice. Seeing the guru, Climber: "Dan Koren!?"
Do you really think I would bother? I am a couch potato.

The only mountain I ever climbed is the one in Strauss'
Alpensinfonie. I did drive a bit between Austria, Italy,
Germany and Switzerland, however that exercise was
Audi-assisted.

2021-03-29 23:20:12 UTC
Post by ***@gmail.com
Never intentionally collected him, so the box is tempting. Love his later Bruch concerto, always enjoyed all the others I heard, too. Has a full tone that I immediately warm to. Tell me why I don't need it!
Because you can listen to it on Spotify. Do you have unlimited space?