Who knows where can I get the complete symposium records catalogue?
Curie
2005-05-02 19:21:16 UTC
There are only a few items remaining on their website. Thanks in advance.
a***@aol.com
2005-05-02 19:31:05 UTC
I assume you mean Symposium in the UK. If you email them they will send
you a catalogue.

Kind regards,
Alan M. Watkins
Rob Barnett
2005-05-02 20:39:24 UTC
email symposium at
***@boltblue.com

They have a 20th anniversary offer on at present. A selection (not all) of
their releases are on offer £5.00 per CD. These include (there are others):-
Quiroga
Harty cond'g
Toscanini first recordings 1920-26
Moeran Violin Concerto - sammons
British Music of 20C - recordings from 1920s v1
British Music of 20C - recordings from 1920s v2
Constantino
emma eames
Pol Plancon
Spalding in Moz sinf concertante
Bernstein sea drift and Shost 5
Lehamnn cpte redgs 1905-7
Meistersinger 2CD set w Friedrich Schorr as Sachs
Mozart idomeneo cond Busch 1951 2CDs

outside UK 0044 1263 579715
gggg gggg
2021-10-12 03:27:30 UTC
Post by Rob Barnett
email symposium at
They have a 20th anniversary offer on at present. A selection (not all) of
their releases are on offer £5.00 per CD. These include (there are others):-
Quiroga...
(Recent Y. upload):

Manuel Quiroga (1892-1961): The Paris 1928-’29 & Camden 1928 recordings