Just listened to Richter playing op 109
Add Reply
Zionazi
2024-10-14 21:18:16 UTC
What tremendous shyte... it's my favourite out of the last 4... but it's
still shitty besides some nice moments... yeah I'm just not into
Beethoven... I mean I like none of his so called greatest works besides
the 9th maybe lol

so fav composers update:

1) Mozart
2) Brahms
3) Bach
4) Schubert

I further like some things by: Debussy, Schoenberg, Webern, Berg; and
maybe Haydn and Ravel...
Zionazi
2024-10-14 21:25:00 UTC
tile should be *again, as I've listened to it quite a few times already
over the past years... fucking shit...
Zionazi
2024-10-14 21:31:08 UTC
regarding places 3-4 the ranking is quite difficult though... maybe
rather Bach 2, or Schubert 2 after thinking about it some more...
Zionazi
2024-10-14 21:34:10 UTC
dunno it's difficult... maybe actually Brahms at 2... will have to give
it some more thought...
Zionazi
2024-10-14 21:40:17 UTC
And regarding Beethoven it's difficult I guess... I mean I like some of
his pcs... some of his earlier works and op 126... hmmm... and I like
them more than Debussy's I guess... put him at 5) or sth... but things
like op 81a... wtf is this shit... and this shti is actually beethoven
you know... just like Hammerklavier... and "heilige Dankgesang"... sucks
so bad...