OT- Leon Fleisher at 90
2018-07-23 13:43:48 UTC
Lessons his son Julien has learned from his Father :

https://www.wqxr.org/story/lessons-learned-dad-leon-fleisher-piano
dk
2018-07-24 04:52:05 UTC
https://www.wqxr.org/story/lessons-learned-dad-leon-fleisher-piano
What part is OT?
90? Or Fleisher?

dk
Jerry
2018-07-24 12:39:42 UTC
Yesterday, July 23, 2018, I picked up on my car radio an interview with Leon Fleisher on
either WWFM or WRTI, probably with Bill McLaughlin. Reception while driving was so bad
I could not catch everything, but there were some anecdotes on his work with
George Szell.

Does anyone know which program this was or whether it has been archived as a podcast???

Jerry
j***@aol.com
This was very likely the show "Exploring Music". Most programs are available here: https://exploringmusic.wfmt.com
Jerry