Milstein
Add Reply
Carlos
2019-11-24 09:03:09 UTC
Greatly enjoying the relatively recent boxed set of his "Great DG and EMI Recordings," and I'm wondering about the contents of another Milstein box, namely the cheapo 10-disc one that goes under the name Milestones of a Legend.

Are its contents more or less already covered in the DG/EMI box? I'm aware of the separate 5-disc Complete DG box. Thank you --

Carlos
gggg gggg
2021-04-26 03:33:58 UTC
Post by Carlos
Greatly enjoying the relatively recent boxed set of his "Great DG and EMI Recordings," and I'm wondering about the contents of another Milstein box, namely the cheapo 10-disc one that goes under the name Milestones of a Legend.
Are its contents more or less already covered in the DG/EMI box? I'm aware of the separate 5-disc Complete DG box. Thank you --
Carlos
(Upcoming radio program):

https://www.wfmt.com/2021/05/02/nathan-milstein-in-live-performance
gggg gggg
2021-10-01 21:45:07 UTC
Post by Carlos
Greatly enjoying the relatively recent boxed set of his "Great DG and EMI Recordings," and I'm wondering about the contents of another Milstein box, namely the cheapo 10-disc one that goes under the name Milestones of a Legend.
Are its contents more or less already covered in the DG/EMI box? I'm aware of the separate 5-disc Complete DG box. Thank you --
Carlos
(Recent Y. upload):

Nathan Milstein Live @ Lucerne Festival: Mendelssohn & Dvořák (R.1953 & 1955)
gggg gggg