Ossy Renardy (1920-1953) playing sad music...
Add Reply
Otterhouse Rolf
2008-11-15 18:03:54 UTC
On my homepage I have a 1952 recording of the short lived Ossy Renardy
(1920-1953) playing Bach's solo sonata in g-minor.
http://docent.cmd.hro.nl/otter/
It suits the planned shutting down of the Dutch "alternative"
classical music station Concertzender very much.
I'm so angry about it! Especially because the reason is so bizarre!

Anyway,
Hope you will enjoy the performance (from a Decca 10#, by the way)

Rolf
gggg gggg
2021-10-12 16:48:23 UTC
Post by Otterhouse Rolf
On my homepage I have a 1952 recording of the short lived Ossy Renardy
(1920-1953) playing Bach's solo sonata in g-minor.
http://docent.cmd.hro.nl/otter/
It suits the planned shutting down of the Dutch "alternative"
classical music station Concertzender very much.
I'm so angry about it! Especially because the reason is so bizarre!
Anyway,
Hope you will enjoy the performance (from a Decca 10#, by the way)
Rolf
(Recent Y. upload):

Ossy Renardy (1920-1953): Brahms, Paganini, Ernst, Dvorak, de Sarasate & more