BRO back up
2019-09-04 17:41:52 UTC
Search is much faster. Yay.
Frank Berger
2019-09-04 17:50:16 UTC
Search is much faster.  Yay.
Down again.
Bozo
2019-09-04 19:45:30 UTC
Down again.
Email received at 2:06 pm US CDT today ( UTC -6 ) :

Dear Customers,

Once again, thank you for your patience and perseverance these past six months, while we struggled with a sub-par search engine. We hope you will find this just-installed version up to industry standards. Also, please be assured that the numerous bugs afflicting the site itself will be dealt with as promptly as possible.

Best wishes,

Berkshire Record Outlet
Ed Presson
2019-09-05 00:58:36 UTC
Down again.
Dear Customers,
Once again, thank you for your patience and perseverance these past six
months, while we struggled with a sub-par search engine. We hope you will
find this just-installed version up to industry standards. >Also, please be
assured that the numerous bugs afflicting the site itself will be dealt
with as promptly as possible.
Best wishes,
Berkshire Record Outlet
As of 5:45 p.m. PDT, it seems to be working well and with good speed in my
preliminary tests. Hooray!

Ed Presson
2019-09-05 10:43:52 UTC
Post by Ed Presson
Post by Frank Berger
Down again.
Dear Customers,
Once again, thank you for your patience and perseverance these past six
months, while we struggled with a sub-par search engine. We hope you will
find this just-installed version up to industry standards. >Also, please be
assured that the numerous bugs afflicting the site itself will be dealt
with as promptly as possible.
Best wishes,
Berkshire Record Outlet
As of 5:45 p.m. PDT, it seems to be working well and with good speed in my
preliminary tests. Hooray!
Ed Presson
I suppose you could say the previous search engine was Wagnerian
influenced.

2019-09-08 14:50:37 UTC
Post by Ed Presson
5:45 p.m. PDT, it seems to be working well and with good speed in my
preliminary tests. Hooray!
Latest this am :

25-CD Set of Legendary Russian Pianists; 24 Additional New/Restocked Sets and Singles
Browse Our Catalog

Dear Customers,

Thank you for all your positive reactions to our new search engine. Please be assured that your other concerns about the site will be prioritized and dealt with as quickly as possible.

Best wishes,

Berkshire Record Outlet
Bozo
2019-09-19 12:15:18 UTC
BRO email this am :

Dear Customers,

Please excuse the unexpected down time we experienced late Monday into Tuesday. A faulty link appears to have been the culprit.