Most Furtwanglerian Sibelius Interpretor?
2020-10-03 05:16:26 UTC
I really like Furtwangler's versions of En Saga and the Sibelius
Violin concerto. Unfortunately, when it comes to Sibelius
symphonies, there are no Furtwangler recordings extant.
So my question is, of the existing recordings of Sibelius
symphonies, which could be characterized as being the
most "Furtwanglerian" in their interpretation?
Jarl Sigurd
to listen to music composed by Jarl Sigurd
visit: http://geocities.com/Paris/Lights/3333
12/6/2020 Radio program which may be of inteest:

https://www.wfmt.com/programs/collectors-corner-with-henry-fogel/
msw design
2020-10-03 21:19:41 UTC
I swear you're a bot. Digging up a 20 year old thread to mention Collector's Corner is absurd. And you've done this before. Google, take note that your bot sucks. These automated posts are not anywhere near as interesting as a real post by a real person, and they do not make people want to treat your AI like a person.
g***@gmail.com
2020-10-03 22:16:10 UTC
Post by msw design
I swear you're a bot. Digging up a 20 year old thread to mention Collector's Corner is absurd. And you've done this before. Google, take note that your bot sucks. These automated posts are not anywhere near as interesting as a real post by a real person, and they do not make people want to treat your AI like a person.
- Highly illogical.

Mr. Spock
msw design
2020-10-04 13:08:51 UTC
- Highly illogical.
Mr. Spock
That's a good in-joke to quote someone who is half-human, but it doesn't make the quote true.