Ciani...
Add Reply
MELMOTH13
2020-09-08 07:39:33 UTC

I've been listening to Prokofiev for 60 years, and I thought I knew this
concerto well...(My first was François/Rovicki)....
Until I heard that !...
Fantastic !...
Henk vT
2020-09-08 11:26:03 UTC
Post by MELMOTH13
http://youtu.be/0PdnM02UB1c
I've been listening to Prokofiev for 60 years, and I thought I knew this
concerto well...(My first was François/Rovicki)....
Until I heard that !...
Fantastic !...
Thanks and seconded! I also listened to Bartok Out of Doors. Ciani's is one of the great versions of that wonderful piece.

Henk
raymond....@gmail.com
2020-09-08 23:27:23 UTC
Post by MELMOTH13
http://youtu.be/0PdnM02UB1c
I've been listening to Prokofiev for 60 years, and I thought I knew this
concerto well...(My first was François/Rovicki)....
Until I heard that !...
Fantastic !...
I love this work, and I must say that Ciani is pretty special. Richter is special too in this piece.