Why are we here?
2020-08-01 21:15:35 UTC
https://www.google.com/books/edition/Classical_Music_in_America/WH6qoRP2UNgC?hl=en&gbpv=1&bsq=%22want%20to%20know%20which%20recording%20of%20a%20work%22
g***@gmail.com
2020-09-10 03:57:56 UTC
https://www.google.com/books/edition/Classical_Music_in_America/WH6qoRP2UNgC?hl=en&gbpv=1&bsq=%22want%20to%20know%20which%20recording%20of%20a%20work%22
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/rec.music.classical.recordings/psi7_cLpbMg%5B1-25%5D
Russ (not Martha)
2020-09-10 16:25:33 UTC
Everybody's got to be someplace.

Russ (not Martha)
msw design
2020-09-10 16:45:39 UTC
Or are we just simply spiraling coils of the replicating DNA-A-A-A-A-A-A?

Frank Berger
2020-09-10 17:24:27 UTC
In other words, Why not?
Tatonik
2020-09-10 21:45:16 UTC
We are here to develop the critical faculties necessary to appreciate
the profundity and nuance of HJ Lim's art.

And we can't leave until we do.
JohnGavin
2020-09-10 22:30:12 UTC
Post by Tatonik
We are here to develop the critical faculties necessary to appreciate
the profundity and nuance of HJ Lim's art.
And we can't leave until we do.
We are here to learn all the lessons that will win us a 1-way ticket in the end.
(And inspire those around us to do the same).
g***@gmail.com
2020-09-10 22:37:39 UTC
Post by JohnGavin
Post by Tatonik
We are here to develop the critical faculties necessary to appreciate
the profundity and nuance of HJ Lim's art.
And we can't leave until we do.
We are here to learn all the lessons that will win us a 1-way ticket in the end.
(And inspire those around us to do the same).
- We can neither put back the clock nor slow down our forward speed, and as we are already flying pilotless, on instrument controls, it is even too late to ask where we are going.

Stravinsky
3mmm
2020-09-11 22:46:31 UTC
On Thu, 10 Sep 2020 09:25:33 -0700 (PDT), "Russ (not Martha)"
Post by Russ (not Martha)
Everybody's got to be someplace.
Russ (not Martha)
Also the punchline to a joke told by Myron Cohen.
Husband returns early from work, finds another man's clothes at wife's
bedside, looks in closet and finds naked stranger and asks "What are
YOU doing here?" ......
p***@gmail.com
2020-09-10 21:22:45 UTC
https://www.google.com/books/edition/Classical_Music_in_America/WH6qoRP2UNgC?hl=en&gbpv=1&bsq=%22want%20to%20know%20which%20recording%20of%20a%20work%22
Why am I here?
To post anything, even if it is all OT, just to seem how many views and responses I get.
I k ow it's damn sick but I'm not alone here.
What was RMCR like before now?
msw design
The days of Jarl Sigurd, Albert Silverman and Abbedsbierce will never leave me.
msw design
2020-09-11 03:48:24 UTC
Time will approach a crawl if you read Albert Silverman's "What is Tonality". And the question will chage to "How am I here?" And "What is "here"?" The whiff of the Clinton Adminstration can be detected throught the time-vibrations. Reads best on a usenet reader through a unix system. Black creen, white text. Courier font.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/rec.music.classical/A7Kox0VEmvU
dk

dk
Raymond Hall
2020-09-15 00:47:58 UTC
Post by msw design
Post by p***@gmail.com
Post by g***@gmail.com
https://www.google.com/books/edition/Classical_Music_in_America/WH6qoRP2UNgC?hl=en&gbpv=1&bsq=%22want%20to%20know%20which%20recording%20of%20a%20work%22
Why am I here?
To post anything, even if it is all OT, just to seem how many views and responses I get.
I k ow it's damn sick but I'm not alone here.
What was RMCR like before now?
The days of Jarl Sigurd, Albert Silverman and Abbedsbierce will never leave me.
And Jaune Tom ?!?
dk
Jaune Tom was recently seen in several of Dave Hurwitz's videos, being cradled lovingly ;)

2020-09-15 09:03:33 UTC
Post by Raymond Hall
Post by dk
Post by msw design
Post by p***@gmail.com
Post by g***@gmail.com
https://www.google.com/books/edition/Classical_Music_in_America/WH6qoRP2UNgC?hl=en&gbpv=1&bsq=%22want%20to%20know%20which%20recording%20of%20a%20work%22
Why am I here?
To post anything, even if it is all OT, just to seem how many views and responses I get.
I k ow it's damn sick but I'm not alone here.
What was RMCR like before now?
The days of Jarl Sigurd, Albert Silverman and Abbedsbierce will never leave me.
And Jaune Tom ?!?
Jaune Tom was recently seen in several
of Dave Hurwitz's videos, being cradled
lovingly ;)
You are completely wrong! A feline with
Jaune Tom's refined musical taste would
never go within 100 miles of Hurwitz!

The real Jaune Tom is here:

dk
raymond....@gmail.com
2020-09-17 03:05:33 UTC
Post by Raymond Hall
Jaune Tom was recently seen in several
of Dave Hurwitz's videos, being cradled
lovingly ;)
You are completely wrong! A feline with
Jaune Tom's refined musical taste would
never go within 100 miles of Hurwitz!
DH knows more about orchestral music than a universe of moggies.

Lim's cat is not Jaune Tom. It is an imposter, living a life of idle luxurious abandon, and not sniffing for bombs and saving and guiding people like any average mutt would do ;)

Ray Hall, Taree

Tassilo
2020-09-14 03:03:32 UTC
https://www.google.com/books/edition/Classical_Music_in_America/WH6qoRP2UNgC?hl=en&gbpv=1&bsq=%22want%20to%20know%20which%20recording%20of%20a%20work%22
As I understand it, it all goes back to the Big Bang. -Tassilo