UGH!!! New Google Groups interface now mandatory
Add Reply
mswd...@gmail.com
2020-09-16 02:06:17 UTC
What more to say. Time to adjust...
Frank Berger
2020-09-16 02:25:03 UTC
Post by ***@gmail.com
What more to say. Time to adjust...
You could adjust be switching to a real news reader, such as
Thunderbird.
Gerard
2020-09-16 09:53:32 UTC
Google does not require a news server.
Dirge
2020-09-16 13:44:16 UTC
You can still switch back to the old interface in Google Groups "Settings" (top right-hand section of the page), but the new interface will likely become mandatory sometime soon.
msw design
2020-09-16 16:18:20 UTC
Post by Dirge
Post by ***@gmail.com
What more to say. Time to adjust...
You can still switch back to the old interface in Google Groups "Settings" (top right-hand section of the page), but the new interface will likely become mandatory sometime soon.
You're right, you can. I already did this once, so I was concerned I'd lost the choice. And try Googling the location of the switch and you get nothing...

Thanks a million.