New Silvestrov cd
2015-04-16 11:53:34 UTC
I have not heard this cd yet, but available for listening now at WQXR :

http://www.wqxr.org/#!/story/valentin-silvestrov-unleashes-ones-inner-synesthete-spectrums/

His 2nd Piano Sonata is interesting to me and will require my re-hearing :

Per Wiki, he was born In Kiev,attended conservatory there,so I dont know if Lisitsa plays his music or not.
Bozo
2015-04-16 12:17:04 UTC
More piano Silvestrov:

(Bagatelles Nos.1 and 2)

(From " Kitchmusic ")
Bozo
2019-07-27 18:43:01 UTC
Decided to acquire Jenny Lin’s 2007 Haenssler cd of some of Silvestrov’s solo piano works, which cd includes the Sonata #1 here. The Bagatelles are interesting, although best in 10-15 minute bites:

( Bagatelles )

(Sonata # 1 )

Inspired by the encore Sergey Redkin played at his 2019 Verbier recital, "Live Recordings" thread here.
Bozo
2019-08-13 00:11:24 UTC
Decided to acquire Jenny Lin’s 2007 Haenssler cd of some of Silvestrov’s solo piano works ...
Good decision. ( I prefer the cd format ; bah, humbug ! )

Here if interested :